• Status
    Not open for further replies.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Monday morning and tonight Snow or No snow for the region? What say you jedi?
    I'm hoping the snow holds off till Tuesday night. The wife and I are supposed to drive out to Oak Lawn tomorrow morning for a funeral. She's committed to going, it was her last living relative on both sides of the family. Besides her mother who is 90. I warned her if the weather is s**t. We're not going. Which I know will disappoint her.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    My wife is in Appleton, Wisconsin for work. She left yesterday and intends to leave tomorrow at noon. Hopefully she gets going before the weather gets too bad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks Act. I appreciate it. From what I can see, most kidney cysts are not a big deal. I will certainly tell her.

I'm hanging in there. I feel better as far as the coughing, fever, etc, but the energy level is still very low. How about you?
    I'm okay.
    I'm also pretty tired.

Family went to Bob Evans yesterday.
    So dad is getting out of the house now

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'd say the storm predictions are usually just scaring people.
    Most of the storm predictions are just advertisements for people to go to the supermarket and stock up on food they will throw away when it goes bad.

And on a totally different topic, just trying to beat the weather, I sent up a bunch of buddies from my woods to Jedi's house.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 2.32.54 PM.png

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    T-star and darkkevin send jedi raccon tiktoks on people keeping those monsters as pets. Like wtf is wrong with people!

Those monsters are NOT pets! They all need to die.

There was one where a baby raccon fell from the ceiling tile after eating it. The lady was like "omg r u ok baby" " we are going to get u help in a sec". :facepalm:

Grab a shovel and beat it!
    Grab a sidearm and shoot it!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    T-star and darkkevin send jedi raccon tiktoks on people keeping those monsters as pets. Like wtf is wrong with people!

Those monsters are NOT pets! They all need to die.

There was one where a baby raccon fell from the ceiling tile after eating it. The lady was like "omg r u ok baby" " we are going to get u help in a sec". :facepalm:

Grab a shovel and beat it!
    Grab a sidearm and shoot it!
    One of my past customers in Cedar Lake would keep them as pets. Don't believe she has any currently, hopefully she sent them all Jedi's way.

I'm calling it now. No substantial snow tonight, at least in CP.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Poll is up for a meet n eat next month in Valpo. Same weekend as the Porter county gun show

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And to think USPS raised their rates again. Must be to pay for all that extra fuel to back n forth between hubs. My latest debacle

Screenshot_20240108_200008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_195959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_195948_Chrome.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I still don't think we're (our house) going to get it tonight. It's only getting down to 34 in CP over night, and tomorrow is 40 with rain. If it comes tonight, it's melting tomorrow.

But for those of you in the path of lake effect...

1704766282386.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I still don't think we're (our house) going to get it tonight. It's only getting down to 34 in CP over night, and tomorrow is 40 with rain. If it comes tonight, it's melting tomorrow.

View attachment 324370
    NO EGGS?

That is not a survival meal until the bread is dipped and fried in both egg and milk.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

View attachment 324370
    It definitely won't snow. I packed 20 cars in the shop so in the event we do get significant snow, the lot can be plowed without much effort.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Idk why people get off on reporting things that never happened. Hopefully RP gets the justice they deserve.
    I just gave up on caring. There is a 35 hp power diesel tractor/snowblower ready to go, something tells me it won't be needed. But it is ready to go. Too much of the weather is just to gin up some advertising and build up the hopes of the kids and bad drivers so they stay home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom