Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My 4yr old daughter is so excited to get her pink rifle. Every time we go to Gander Mountain she wants to look at it.

My brother was excited, our niece did not want a pink rifle we had seen at Gander, instead, she wanted another that she played with on a video game (faceplant), yea, wasn't as excited when she had said that. Got her turned around and shooting now, so she knows better.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Thank you very much for all the prayers and thoughts.
    It is a difficult time right now for my wife and two daughters but I will make sure I do my part to be there for them. Thank you for being there as well.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thank you very much for all the prayers and thoughts.
    It is a difficult time right now for my wife and two daughters but I will make sure I do my part to be there for them. Thank you for being there as well.

That is your job. No matter how close you were to your father-in-law (or not) your job now is to take care of your wife and kids and be the steady hand for them. Might want to try to keep things active at the house to keep their minds occupied.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thank you very much . . .

BTW, your mailbox is full.

I made a mistake. I was digging in my safe today looking at some other stuff. The Detonics magazine you have is actually a pretty rare magazine. Its a 9mm magazine for a CombatMaster. The baseplate is turned upside down and welded in place. Probably worth $75 to $100.

The other one is a Carry 9 magazine, not much value in that one, as I stated via PM.

Oh, my $35 offer still stands :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I just purchased my first 12 gauge yesterday and I have a question. Can I shoot it at Blythes' range and if so, what type of shells are permitted? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems like you would know that. Thanks. Of all the times I've been there, I've never seen anyone with a shotgun on the range. Am I going to look like an idiot?

No, you're not going to look like an idiot, unless you hit the ceiling/wall.
    Who cares if you look like an idiot. I have an idiot brother across the street, never seems to bother him.
    I've shot my 20 ga there.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Who cares if you look like an idiot. I have an idiot brother across the street, never seems to bother him.
    AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

I hope you don't mean at your idiot brother across the street!! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just purchased my first 12 gauge yesterday and I have a question. Can I shoot it at Blythes' range and if so, what type of shells are permitted? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

No stupid questions here! INGO is a place to learn and ask questions and off course make fun of the n00bs. ;)

Seems like you would know that. Thanks. Of all the times I've been there, I've never seen anyone with a shotgun on the range. Am I going to look like an idiot?

Nah we already have a village idiot for NWI INGO and I doubt you can beat him/her. :whistle:

Besides you are there or at any range to shoot YOUR weapons so you become familiar/comfortable with it be it a .22LR de-ringer to a shotgun. Who cares what others think. You shoot what you need to shoot. Make sure you bring it to the meet & shoots as well.

:rofl: Can we feel the love in the room! :D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    In case you didn't see it, thought it was worth sharing.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=b_Lax4zFFoA[/ame]

Now off to clean the dust in this room, must've got some in my eyes.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    what is difference between 5.56 and .223? will my gun shoot both? I have only put .223 through it though...

is it one of those things like brake fluid? if it takes and shoots .223 than it will shoot 5.56, but if its 5.56 it wont shoot .223???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom