• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, Sorry about that... the weekends are running into each other... Got a pistol and carbine class this weekend, then porter country show in meet and shoot next...

Black Label, Good for you, glad to hear that the dang thing atleast worked for you and all... hahahaha... Hhmmmm might have to find a southpaw blackhawk serpa and a normal side serpa for your glocks for one of the models to model for a poster shot along with the KRISS of course...

You know, I'm sure you could have done better today with a fine 1911A1 or even one of my Beretta's if you were to try them out... just saying... you probably could have run that Caspian with some wilson combat 10 rd mags and cleaned thier clocks...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well, thread is still open, name has been edited.

Wasn't trying to tick anybody off or disrespect anybody or their religion. Just messing around, not trying to do the mods job either.

At this point, close it, merge it, keep it whatever. I'll leave that up to the mods, don't want to be out of line or anything.

So, in closing, sorry but, lighten up Francis.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lets see how many over 5000 we can get too...

Normally I'm pretty good at finding stuff but I'm on a search for a AR15 bbl in 5.56 caliber but 20 inches long and extra heavy or bull bbl contour with a chrome lined or nitride treated bore and chamber... I'm not finding any such monster... any suggestions... ?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I called off today and tomorrow for my tooth. I'm in to much pain to consintrate and can't take Vicodin while working. I need to find an. Emergency root canal place. I have an appointment for Thursday, but I can't call off a week... I may get suspended...

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    so uh.. come time for me to experience some NWI shooting events n stuff, whos gonna give the cute blonde kid a ride up from lafayette?

i has gas money.. :)

do require some space for guns / ammo cans / other crap tho..;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom