Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just had one bulb replaced less than a year ago. And they are both out, so I didn't figure they both went at exactly the same time. I'd hope it's something like that, I need an easy inexpensive fix.

Sometimes one bulb going out will make a voltage transient that takes the other.
    You replace one, you should replace the other.

Also could be your switch.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It was my Friday lay night but they decided to run a midnight turn and wouldn't you know it, both of the guys who were supposed to relieve us called off. What a crazy coincidence! :rolleyes:
    So I'm sick, just got of a double at 7, and I have to be back tomorrow morning at 7. I get to spend my day off... sleeping. :faint:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    th

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was my Friday lay night but they decided to run a midnight turn and wouldn't you know it, both of the guys who were supposed to relieve us called off. What a crazy coincidence! :rolleyes:
    So I'm sick, just got of a double at 7, and I have to be back tomorrow morning at 7. I get to spend my day off... sleeping. :faint:

You are acteon277 jr!
    Remeber millions on welfare depend on u!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone interested in buying some rifles? I'll probably list these in the classifieds later this week, but the super-special JEDI family and friend prices apply here.

1. UNFIRED, in box with papers, Springfield Armory M1A1 Scout, 308 caliber. $1200
    2. USED, Ruger Stainless Mini 14 RANCH RIFLE, 223/.556 caliber with factory scope rings and a cheap-a$$ Bushnell scope. $500 with the scope. If you want me to take the scope off of the Ruger and keep it, the price will be $510.

I'll probably have others. Probably some CZ 75 pistols. Lots of magazines for various guns. Looking to de-clutter my life as I look toward retirement.

Looking forward to the complete list.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Tru da!

Btw I have your cookies.
    R u coming to chiraqi any time soon?
    Next week at the earliest. I have a sinus infection that will not go away. Been fighting it for a month now. Next week I am going to Rush to see if they can help stop these things.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Next week at the earliest. I have a sinus infection that will not go away. Been fighting it for a month now. Next week I am going to Rush to see if they can help stop these things.

:runaway:
    KLB got coronagoat virus!!! :p
    Stay away before you get us thugs infected.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The company cleaning lady is scheduled for tomorrow (along with a few odds and ends). I can't wait for this basement to be completed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom