Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Im not the new guy anymore!!! The hazing can quit!
    :rockwoot: welcome!

You are a Marine the hazing will never quit.

I have nearly 15 quality posts and I still get :poop: about my screen name occasionally. BTW the 3/325th Airborne Infantry Regiment used to be the Blue Falcons, beside the 1st Red and the 2nd White Falcons. Alas the 3rd is no longer, since the battle group re configuration. Someone else carries that moniker today.

Welcome Crazy Ivan, glad you dropped in, don't be a stranger. When I saw your screen name I thought you were a bubble head, but I read your intro and learned you were a dogface like me. I just drop this here in case anyone missed it and wants to add it to your dossier. [h=1]Hello, New Member from Valpo[/h]

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    You are a Marine the hazing will never quit.

I have nearly 15 quality posts and I still get :poop: about my screen name occasionally. BTW the 3/325th Airborne Infantry Regiment used to be the Blue Falcons, beside the 1st Red and the 2nd White Falcons. Alas the 3rd is no longer, since the battle group re configuration. Someone else carries that moniker today.[/h]

Thats interesting! I wondered why someone would name themself b.f. the. I figured that was your sense of humor. That is cool though. And yea... It seems like someone is always hazing me or by me... Haha just to clear things up because people just assume im a badass grunt or something... Nope just a pog.. So :dunno: haha

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well I was a Grunt for 7 months. I was then diagnosed with knees that could not handle that and was reclassified as an supplyman/armorer. Got out for a year and re enlisted as an Intel Analyst and worked at 82nd Division HQ for a year and then transferred back to an Infantry Bn as a HQ Intel puke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom