• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Walmart had no 9mm. That sucks. I did get 100 rounds of 12ga. I can't wait to shoot that saiga.

Update: The clay pigeon thrower is out. If someone else has one please bring it. It is with my shotgun, which are both inaccessable.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Im planning on being out there.

Is the sign in place (HQ?) obvious to a first timer out there?

It is like 20 feet off the road if you drive past it please call me everytime you leave the house so I can be aware and watching for the guy driving with his eyes closed.:laugh:

If you are coming in from rt.49 you will need to drive past the range and go to HQ to sign in it is also on the north side of the road about 1.5 miles past the range.

If you are coming in from ST RD 421 HQ will be about .5 - .75 miles in on the north after signing in just keep heading west you can't miss it.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I can't wait to see everyone there! I am in a red Blazer with a black roof rack. Not too sure about any more specifics, its my fiancee's truck.

I was hoping to bring some other people besides Valo and I. One will be in ceder lake until I leave my house and apparently has something else to do. Another one has to work.... on call, ouch. And for my buddy, He might be there, has 3 cars to work on tomorrow, all brakes. I might help him to get him to come. I have to dig some ammo out of the safe because NOWHERE has any. If I have S&B, Mr. brasswhore can take mine. The Winchester brass is mine lol.

Did anyone ever get ahold of Prometheus?

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Alright do we have a head count yet? It looks like 4 of us are doing the group shoot. Figured there were more of us NWI boys. Hell the one guy is coming from Indy.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I know I sure would have called him. :whistle:

Oh shut up! I'll call in an hour or so, but I would call it about a snowballs chance in hell he will make it... It'll be too last minute. I Dropped the ball too far.

I'll shave my head and we can act like I'm prometheus if y'all want :).

As far as a count from my end, it could have been like 5 or 6 in my car, but everyone is trying to back out. So starting at 8, I'm goin Grand Central Station on them. Right now, it's me and Val. Working on 2 guys from work. (the 3rd is on call, so there no wany around that). Apparently, people die without oxygen lol.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yeah mike I will be there. And I have a case of 9mm. Picked it up on Monday. I might be interested in the .40 Depending on the price of course. ;) Gonna be me and my g/f there. Should be getting there around 11am. I drive an 02 maroon sebring with dark tinted windows.

Greg

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Ghost, Check your PMs try to call me if you get it, Ill take 500 rds, or whatever youll sell me, but I need to know before I go last ditch for 9. I'll go last ditch for my .40 but here's to hoping there. If I get a case of .40 I will share with you likewise, youll get it for what I get it for. No shipping, just cause I'm a nice guy haha. If not, I hope cash still talks. ON TO LOAD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom