• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be conducting an NRA Pistol Instructor Course on October 25th & 26th, 2014. You must attend every minute of both days, from 8AM to 6PM. More details will be forthcoming on this thread, so stay tuned!

This course WILL INCLUDE the Basic Instructor Training module.

There are prerequisites and I will post them here very soon. I hope to have the sign up link on our website this evening at Indy Gun Safety Signup

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Cost of this course will be $295 per person. You will need to bring two 2-inch 3-ring binders. You must fill out and return the pre-course qualification info that I will send you once you have signed up. If you have not taken NRA basic pistol I highly recommend it! You need to see what it is you will be teaching. This will also meet the requirement of the written test requirement for the pre-course evaluation, so you may as well knock it out.

PREREQUISITES:

Pass NRA Basic Pistol Written test with score of 95 or higher

Pass pre-course shooting test: 16 out of 20 rounds in a 6" circle from 45 feet, unsupported. (IDPA, USPSA or NRA classifications may wave this requirement)

Pass safety drill test with 100% score.

Pass pre-course interview with the Training Counselor.

PantherRidgeTC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Solsberry
    Hey Panther Ridge Training Center here! I'm registered for the Oct 25 class but would like to know if there is anyone from Monroe County going up to take this class as we would be interested in car pooling to make things easier if there are multiple students driving north.

Top Bottom