• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Friends of the NRA dinners: eat chicken, while you and buddies buy chances on guns all for the benefit of the NRA Foundation.

Friends of NRA - NRA Foundation

NRA Foundation

"Hey, that's just a ploy to raise money!"

Yes, yes it is. These are fundraisers, it is what you give, not what you get that is important.

I've won more than several guns over the years, some given to INGO members (and donated more than several guns to the NRA), but it about what is raised for the future of shooting that is important.

NRA Banquets are a lot of fun. My dads on the committee for our area so we go every year. Its amazing how much money people will bid on items when they know its going to a good cause.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have been thinking about joining the NRA. At $35 a year, it seems like a decent investment, if not at least for the $2500 in firearm insurance. How many of you are members and how many are lifetime members?

I've been a Life Member for a LONG time and don't regret joining.

My main reason for the Life Member thing is in the world of politics, NUMBERS = POLITICAL CLOUT.

However, i do think the NRA could be leaner and meaner when it comes to how they spend money.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm a provisional lifetime member - paying at a rate of $100 a year for six years. They had a deal going on where memberships were $400 off.

cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    I have been wanting to become a life member for a while now! I just need to get about $1000. Look around you can find deals for $25 a year. Every time I go to the Indy 1500 they always have a booth where you can sign up at. Good luck to ya! I say it would be money well spent! I agree every gun owner should be a member!

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Member for many years, enjoy the magazine. But like said, never receive any mail or invitations to any events. I will have to look into getting on an Indiana NRA mailing list.

nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    I am a yearly member and am waiting to be able to afford $1000 for a lifetime membership. If you believe in the Constitution as the founding fathers intended it, then you must become a member of the NRA. They do send out a number of mailers each year, but this does not bother me. You must look at it from a judicial point of view. There is no limit to the amount of money that is spent to destroy the Second Amendment each year through donations to gun control organizations by liberals. This money is spent on lawyers whom attack the second amendment through law suits and court cases. The NRA can only defend the second amendment with lawyers of their own. A little annoyance is by far worth the outcome of such cases as McDonald V. Chicago and District of Columbia v. Heller.

Top Bottom