• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USDS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    We have 2 openings left in our May 10th class instructed by charlieco if anyone is interested. Information from Charlie below.

I believe it serves my students best to have very personalized class so 4 students is the maximum I have in my classes. You don't need a pistol to take the class. Ruger SR-22 pistols and ammunition will be furnished for use at the range in addition to a Glock 17 if the student requests. The cost of range time is also included in the $150 fee for the class. Range time will be at BGF range or an outdoor range in Greenwood. If you haven't purchased a pistol I would suggest that take the class prior to your purchase. You will have a much better idea of what kind of pistol will suit your particular needs after your training. My aim is to give you the foundation you need for safe and accurate shooting. Along with the obvious safety concerns I do my best to make sure my students are able to hit a 10" X 10" target at 7 yards consistently.

[FONT=&amp]Ladies only classes or single family class is a possibility.
    Email to 1charlieco@gmail if you are interested in more info.

Target below from one a student in my April class, she did quite a bit better than just hit the 10" x 10" paper.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom