Now that LEOs automatically know about my LTCH.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :cool: The cat is out of the bag so to speak. They all know about our LTCH and now the questions will start. Our only hope is to divert their attention so that we are all not automatically disarmed and tossed to the ground with a jack boot on our throats. I have the answer folks!

2012-08-09_10-23-20_335.jpg

Doughnuts with Bacon!!!!!!!! No self respecting cop on the beat can resist such a delicacy. Nothing says I respect your authority quite like a pork covered pastry. My plan is to keep a box of these in my car so that when I am pulled over I can immediately hand them a tasty treat along with my drivers license and LTCH. With all the stuff being handed out the window their hands will be full and they won't be able to take my gun. :laugh:

For all of the INGO LEOs out there, please don't wait for me to speed. (I actually have not had a speeding ticket since 2003.) Feel free to come on down to Seymour and pull me over for absolutely no reason at all. I would be happy to buy you a bacon doughnut. I drive a grey Ford Taurus and there are not many of those around town, so I should be easy to find. :):

There seems to be some flaws in my plan. If you want one of these it might actually be easier just to send me a PM. ;)

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I'm sorry, where did you say I could purchase one of these bacon topped delicacies? In addition, said LEO can have my bacon topped doughnut when he pries it from my cold dead hand.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    That actually looks horrible...but I love donuts and bacon..weird. Probably easier to just get some breast implants..very distracting for me:):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That actually looks horrible...but I love donuts and bacon..weird. Probably easier to just get some breast implants..very distracting for me:):

Breast plants for me? :n00b: No way!!!!!! Moobs were covered in another thread. It was generally agreed upon that they were bad, especially when combined with OC.

Now if you are recommending I find a nice lady to ride with me to act as a diversion then I am all for it.

Edit: Maybe it was moobs were bad, OC was good. But only if you carried the gun in a classy leather holster. I can't remember. Maybe I will just go find a Glock vs. M&P thread.

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    IC 35-44-1-1
    Bribery
    Sec. 1. (a) A person who:
    (1) confers, offers, or agrees to confer on a public servant, either before or after the public servant becomes appointed, elected, or qualified, any property except property the public servant is authorized by law to accept, with intent to control the performance of an act related to the employment or function of the public servant or because of any official act performed or to be performed by the public servant, former public servant, or person selected to be a public servant;
    (2) being a public servant, solicits, accepts, or agrees to accept, either before or after the person becomes appointed, elected, or qualified, any property, except property the person is authorized by law to accept, with intent to control the performance of an act related to the person's employment or function as a public servant;
    (3) confers, offers, or agrees to confer on a person any property, except property the person is authorized by law to accept, with intent to cause that person to control the performance of an act related to the employment or function of a public servant;
    (4) solicits, accepts, or agrees to accept any property, except property the person is authorized by law to accept, with intent to control the performance of an act related to the employment or function of a public servant;
    (5) confers, offers, or agrees to confer any property on a person participating or officiating in, or connected with, an athletic contest, sporting event, or exhibition, with intent that the person

will fail to use the person's best efforts in connection with that contest, event, or exhibition;
    (6) being a person participating or officiating in, or connected with, an athletic contest, sporting event, or exhibition, solicits, accepts, or agrees to accept any property with intent that the person will fail to use the person's best efforts in connection with that contest, event, or exhibition;
    (7) being a witness or informant in an official proceeding or investigation, solicits, accepts, or agrees to accept any property, with intent to:
    (A) withhold any testimony, information, document, or thing;
    (B) avoid legal process summoning the person to testify or supply evidence; or
    (C) absent the person from the proceeding or investigation to which the person has been legally summoned;
    (8) confers, offers, or agrees to confer any property on a witness or informant in an official proceeding or investigation, with intent that the witness or informant:
    (A) withhold any testimony, information, document, or thing;
    (B) avoid legal process summoning the witness or informant to testify or supply evidence; or
    (C) absent himself or herself from any proceeding or investigation to which the witness or informant has been legally summoned; or
    (9) confers or offers or agrees to confer any property on an individual for:
    (A) casting a ballot or refraining from casting a ballot; or
    (B) voting for a political party, for a candidate, or for or against a public question;
    in an election described in IC 3-5-1-2 or at a convention of a political party authorized under IC 3;
    commits bribery, a Class C felony.
    (b) It is no defense that the person whom the accused person sought to control was not qualified to act in the desired way.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.4. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.53; P.L.103-2005, SEC.41; P.L.222-2005, SEC.47; P.L.1-2006, SEC.532.

By IMPD Rules & Regulations I am not allowed to accept gratuities in exchange for service, or lack of service in your case. Therefore, I will see your bacon-topped maple donut and raise you a felony charge.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I'm sorry, where did you say I could purchase one of these bacon topped delicacies? In addition, said LEO can have my bacon topped doughnut when he pries it from my cold dead hand.

You can actually get a donut and w/bacon on it at the "Rise and Roll Bakery" On US 20 between Middlebury and Shipshewanna. You have to get there earlier than later because they will sell out of them. Not something I would eat but then again. I dip my fries in my vanilla milk shake. To each there own:thumbsup::bacondance:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    IC 35-44-1-1
    Bribery
    Sec. 1. (a) A person who:

(3) confers, offers, or agrees to confer on a person any property, except property the person is authorized by law to accept, with intent to cause that person to control the performance of an act related to the employment or function of a public servant;

commits bribery, a Class C felony.

no doughnut for you next time I see you on break...

Top Bottom