• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rightwinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Mother Indiana
    North Korea is war hungry and will probaly try something crazy on South Korea. My grandfather served in Korea and i pray that we dont "involve" ourselves in another Korea conflict

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    North Korea is war hungry and will probaly try something crazy on South Korea. My grandfather served in Korea and i pray that we dont "involve" ourselves in another Korea conflict

Other than to give the Japanese a nuke or nukes sufficient to remove NK from the map, I agree.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

It's a bit late to not get involved since US troops are between the two Koreas.
    If something happens there is no way the US cannot be involved. :dunno:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    If they just would have let them go across the 38th parallel we wouldn't be having this conversation, but then again maybe my father wouldn't have made it back and I wouldn't be here today..

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    F North Korea. It needs a nice conventional carpet bombing. We buried a family member a month and a half ago that died in captivity in NK when he was 21. His remains were returned to the States last October. If the balloon goes up there, I will probably use a waiver, stop my retirement, and go back in. I have a buddy that lives in Seoul right now, which is in artillery range of NK. I think I will send him an email and find out what is going on.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    How does the DPRK propose to do that, exactly? Their missile was a flop and there's no way they have developed nuclear warheads yet. Even if they could, they would be inviting retaliation from any number of other players in the region. China for one won't allow such actions.

A few years ago they were talking about turning Seoul into a lake of fire...

It's all a part of Kim Jong Un portraying himself as a tough leader. The fact that we take this seriously means he got what he wanted.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But I thought the DIT (despot in training) just told the NK people that
    they would never have to tighten their belts again under his regime.
    :dunno:

Maybe he plans to use the ashes of the South Koreans to make bread???
    See, he really cares.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    When Kim Jong-un rose to power, he immediately launched an attack upon South Korea....killing and wounding some South Korean soldiers. He did so, to reinforce the threat that have been present under his father.

Of course, South Korea protested, but didn't (really) retaliate.

NK deserves everything it has coming.....so bring it on.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur

problem is, we, along with all our allies are still at war with North Korea. Only a cease fire was established, no treaty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But I thought the DIT (despot in training) just told the NK people that
    they would never have to tighten their belts again under his regime.
    :dunno:

Maybe he plans to use the ashes of the South Koreans to make bread???
    See, he really cares.

Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone here. How about if we promise them a dog in every pot if they become peaceful. Then maybe Obama will hear about the dogs and move over there...

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Leon Pannetta was on the news last week saying at any time we are literally minutes away from war with north korea.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Leon Pannetta was on the news last week saying at any time we are literally minutes away from war with north korea.

Been that way for years. I was there for a year back in '91-'92. I went up to the DMZ one time and the place makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. I never understood the saying about tension so thick you could cut it with a knife but I had a solid understanding after going up there.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Gee, I hope this doesn't mean that we will cut off our food aid to NK.

A starving people might be angry enough with their leader to do something about him.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    SK will be at war when the radar spots all the shells flying south. If we are lucky, they will see some of the covers opening on the underground NK artillary sites before the first shells are fired.

The first hour of the battle will be horrible for Seoul. Just make sure you are on the friendly side of the bridges when they blow them when the invasion starts.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The north will turn the south to ashes by accident when they test their A-bomb and blow themselves up, the radiation and fall out will spread to the south.

Top Bottom