• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    if the republicans ever want another vote from me,,,theyll throw him out of the party by the end of the day...

Well, only five hours left. Are you going to vote Libertarian?

Those who vote for Lugar because they believe that he is the "lesser of two evils" must acknowledge that they are still willingly voting for evil. For this reason, when evil results, I do NOT want to hear one single complaint. To not expect evil, you must not vote for evil.

If you want ever-increasing gun laws and constant threats to our Constitutional rights, and if you want ever-increasing globalization, and if you want always-growing intrusions into our private lives, then by all means: vote for evil.

If not: Put up or Shut Up.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    A good quote for "Dick" Lugar

To quote a very wise character....

"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forest Gump

Think that would make a great line for his next campaign ad.

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I could not agree more with the OP. Lugar is a disgrace to his party and a blight on our state. I can not WAIT to vote against him and to help work for whomever will oppose him in a primary. This old RINO should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Dick Lugar has never been a friend to gun owners. He hides behind the Republican banner because he feels it's easier to be elected in Indiana if your'e a repub. If he is the nominee I will vote for him but won't like it! :dunno:

why!! why do you want to continue this stupid cycle? have you ever looked at the tea party or libertarian party? put your vote there so it can do some good or one day this rino is going to cause us gun owners some big problems. stop this cycle for the love of it.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    He truly is a disgrace!! He sent my wife and myself a packet, with a petition for his re-election campaign, saying we were "Friends of Lugar".

Let's see DICK! Hope one of your aids is reading this!! I shredded it, and I hope someone conservative, and NOT senile runs against you on the Republican ticket!! I'm tired of conservatives trying to make liberals happy!! Make us happy!!!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I've tried to tell folks about him for 20 years but you know Indiana voters. He was mayor of Indy and has a nice smile so he's okay.

Same here, but he can fool most of the people all of the time. I have yet to vote for him and never will.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    photoshooter I will allways pick a Republican over a dirty democrat as we know the dems are out to end our way of life, trample the constitution and ruin this country.......

That said Lugar needs to not run again his time has past. I think I speak for most real republicans when I say in respect to the past he will be counciled to not run, but should he want to not retire like a gentleman he will be squashed like a bug in the primary. We need to all stop just moaning and throwing away our votes and get back to supporting real conservatives who will not stab us in the back. The last election we made some mistakes but at least it was made clear no more jobs for life. Earn your seat or go home!

Wow:rolleyes:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    why!! why do you want to continue this stupid cycle? have you ever looked at the tea party or libertarian party? put your vote there so it can do some good or one day this rino is going to cause us gun owners some big problems. stop this cycle for the love of it.

There was a guy during Katrina who popularized the saying "stuck on stupid".

That sums it up nicely.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Hey DICK.you need to hook up with Jane Fonda,and have a big party for what ÿou have done to this country. Oh btw: Thanks a lot for tieing our hands with Russia. Really appreciate that little gem.ODB.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    He has been in there WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long.
    Totally out of touch with his voters & seems to have become a rubberstamp politician. If he has the nerve to run I really don't think he will survive the primary if his challenger is a conservative contrast.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Yep... Lugar is no better than Coats. Hopefully we don't get another Hostettler Stutzman situation splitting the vote this time.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Lugar (R-IN),... known for sometimes crossing party lines to vote with Democrats, said Congress should reinstate a ban on assault weapons...
    But of course he did. He is in the company of such esteemed "colleagues" as Schumer (D-NY), Feinstein (D-CA), and Durbin (D-IL).
    "... this is a democracy,” the U.N. globalist, elitist piece of :poop: Lugar said.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    It still wont happen. There will always be supporters. There will always be people (like Lugar, IMO) that will support it because they think it will further them politically (it wont) but currently, it is not happening. If you want reasons, look to some of the other threads (Im like two hours into an Ambian, and I can already see myself rambling)

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I have said it before. I have more respect for a democrat than I have for so called republican that plays both sides. They will at least tell you that they are going to f#*- you. While a phony republican will just try to slip it in the ol' back door with no warning. I would rather be braced real good,so my forehead doesn't get a bruse.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I ask again... if Lugar wins the primary on the GOP ticket... how many of you now calling for his defeat will vote for Lugar anyway, because he's better than the dem?

There are other candidates out there. You don't have to support them, but you can definitely consider them as a protest vote against progressives masquerading as Republicans

ONE MORE TIME.... I won't vote for Lugar or any Republican who isn't a an Article IV Section 4 "republican".

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government,..." - US Constitution Article IV Section 4
    i.e. This is a constitutional republic with a federal government that has SPECIFIC enumerated powers and somebody who believes this is a "republican" (as opposed to a member of the Republican Party).

Lugar has said that it's "utopian" to expect him to follow the law that he swears to uphold. (the US Constitution)
    He also speaks of "our democracy" like so many phony republicans do instead of "our republic" like a TRUE republican does.

I'll vote Libertarian like I did instead of vote for Dan Coats, NOT because the Libertarian Party has it right, but because they at least follow the US Constitution to a greater degree than the other 2 major parties.

When the Republicans call me and ask for my support, I'll tell them what I always tell them.
    "You call yourself the Republican Party, yet you put up candidates who are democrats. When you decide to follow the US Constitution as a TRUE republican, I'll support you. But don't put up candidates who are democrats and ask for my support."

WHEN ENOUGH OF US do this, and remind the Republican Party that there is a huge block of votes who're voting Libertarian, simply because the Libertarian Party is actually closer to a party of republicans than the Republican Party, they may one day WISE UP and do what they have to do to get our votes.

Top Bottom