• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here's a no knock warrant that went wrong in Indiana!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORPk3udApZI"]YouTube - Police SWAT Team Trashes Wrong Apartment[/ame]

but they di the right thing and fixed their mistake
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBPk39BxaDs[/ame]

sad thing is they dont even fix the mess they wrongfully made!! If you lie to a judge, then you are held in contempt. why arent police who seek the search warrants on the wrong places held in contempt for neglagence?? or fired for deriliction of duty?

OLD LADY is the victim this time:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDE4WpY3z4[/ame]

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

LOL!

The only linear breaching charges I've seen demonstrated were intended for fire department use to go through concrete walls and while I've been in small places while charges went off, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been in that hallway with them voluntarily :D

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Its unfortunate that collateral damage occurs all the time, regardless of the situation. Why is the military and military justice the way it is too?

:wow: Dude!!! WTF?!?!?! Collateral damage?!?! :eek: By police operating on US soil against US citizens?!?!

:nailbite: :runaway: :faint: :scared:

OMG!!! You have got to be frickin' kidding!! :xmad:

:bs:

There aren't enough scared :poop:-less smilies to show the contempt I have for you right now.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    ... but in my opinion, one I am willing to back up with my life as necessary, when the security forces bust down the door in the middle of the night then they are responsible for whatever happens. That's the sort of thing that happens in a police state, NOT in a peaceful society.

The problem is that we DO live in a police state... most people may not realize it, but thems the facts.

There will be no liability placed on the cops. Knock, no-knock, right house, wrong house... acting as an agent of the state, they are free to do as they will.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The problem is that we DO live in a police state... most people may not realize it, but thems the facts.

There will be no liability placed on the cops. Knock, no-knock, right house, wrong house... acting as an agent of the state, they are free to do as they will.

sad but true, for now. until people have been fed to their limit and cant digest no more. then things will change but not peacefully i dont think. no power in history (corupt or just) has ever done a good job of relenquishing it once they've had it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Its unfortunate that collateral damage occurs all the time, regardless of the situation. Why is the military and military justice the way it is too?

Huh... :dunno:

WTF does collateral damage in a Civilian setting have to do with the Military and the UCMJ?!
    LEOs are CIVILIANS and not in the Military no matter how much they may wish or dream that they are!

If my outfit conducted a raid on a structure with the same lack of planning and outcome as some of these LEA outfits they would be building a new wing around me at Leavenworth...
    Not to mention the amount of destruction that is done in the name of doing a job...
    WOW!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I haven't read pages 9-12 of this topic, but I'm going to comment anyway. I've given this very subject some thought ever since the reports of armed home invasions in the Geist Area (a very upscale neighborhood). Fortunately, my wife and I are alone in the house now (no kids at home) and seldom have visitors. Anyone invading is going to have to break down one of two steel-framed doors. The house layout is such that I'll have time to close/block the bedroom door; use the house phone or a cell phone to call 911 and report the invasion. That gives law enforcement a chance to confirm or deny entry and avoid a large-caliber response from me. Once I have to fire on intruders, I don't anticipate the fire to stop until one side or the other is unable to continue. Unfortunate for me, personally, if the cops got their wires crossed. Financially remunerative, eventually, for my heirs if the police have acted improperly.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Who is in jeopardy of a no-knock raid anyways? I would say high priority criminals right? So what's there to be worried about?

Uhhh...

You might want to do a simple Google search. There are quite a few wrong address No-Knock Warrant raids every year. :dunno:
    Course everybody is guilty of something... Right?! ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Who is in jeopardy of a no-knock raid anyways? I would say high priority criminals right? So what's there to be worried about?

Probably not much actually, but there have been a few highly publicized cases where the entry was made at the wrong residence. I would not be shocked to find my neighbors the subject of police scrutiny...

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    You always need to identify your target as a threat before you even engage them. Besides they usually yell police don't they?

Something freaks me out about this - like criminals that decide to act as police officers.

How do you tell the difference?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Something freaks me out about this - like criminals that decide to act as police officers.

How do you tell the difference?

How do you tell the Difference...
    Hmmmm...
    There is 2 sides in every battle my side and their side. If you ain't on my side, you must be on their side... (works a lot better when you can show your fingers)

That plus only an idiot believes in such a thing as friendly fire...

Top Bottom