no_gun_no_money_business_card-p240537187536453384en3d3_400.jpg

this would make a great bumper sticker!

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    My god it's amazing how childish and petty you guys are. Crying because you can't carry your gun in a childrens toy store. Astounding!

Who's crying? I'm just letting everyone know they don't allow firearms, most would like to know. Some of us will not shop at places like that. IMO it is un-American.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Wow. Two people that are wrong. If your "concealed" firearm is seen, then you weren't concealing very well. The sign means nothing. As we have discussed many times here on INGO, signs carry no weight of law. If you think they do then you're wrong. If any business asks you to leave then you have to leave. Their reason doesn't matter. You'd be trespassing. Until you're asked to leave, though that sign means nothing. If you DO think signs have weight of law in Indiana I'd love to see the IC cited here to prove us all wrong.

The sign is letting you know what they wont allow on their property. the sign is not a legal device it's an informational device. yes, they can ask you to leave for anything, the sign is a hint and a half for your ass what they dont want.
    No there is no IC for what the sign posted is about. That's not what I said.
    What I said was your in the wrong when they ask you to leave and you dont.

I like arresting people that tell me, ya i read the sign. And when i ask them how many times they were asked to leave and they give me a number more than 2 it makes my job easier.

And heres the IC i'll be using in the charging affidavit:
    ABBBD3AB-ABC4-41B9-B2FC-523C484FDBC3-866-000002070CBCD37E.jpg

Last edited:

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    The sign is letting you know what they wont allow on their property. the sign is not a legal device it's an informational device. yes, they can ask you to leave for anything, the sign is a hint and a half for your ass what they dont want.
    No there is no IC for what the sign posted is about. That's not what I said.
    What I said was your in the wrong when they ask you to leave and you dont.

I like arresting people that tell me, ya i read the sign. And when i ask them how many times they were asked to leave and they give me a number more than 2 it makes my job easier.

And heres the IC i'll be using in the charging affidavit:
    ABBBD3AB-ABC4-41B9-B2FC-523C484FDBC3-866-000002070CBCD37E.jpg

Are you guys even reading each others posts? You're both saying the same dang thing and then arguing about it. Lmao

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was arrested at the movie theater for bringing in my own can of Pepsi, they had a No Outside Food sign posted, and a plain clothes officer was sitting next to me.:cool:

Thanks for the information OP

You can be arrested for anything, but were you charged and convicted by the court system? Is there a law against possession of Pepsi inside a theater?

Apparently no one has explained purple text to Paul.

Top Bottom