• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    No argument there. But would it stop in Commiefornia, or if this is allowed to stand, will it set a precedent for other states to follow?

I think the precedent that would be set would be if you continually act like a dumbass liberal idiot and pass dumbass laws with no common sense you get to become part of a third world country with all its benefits and no longer a part of the U.S..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    How things have a way of repeating themselves. This very same thing happened in the Netherlands not too terribly long ago.

Dutch flag "insulting to Muslim immigrants", banned from Dutch schools - Jihad Watch

Is it just me, or are we going to appease ourselves into extinction?

Actually... Muslims consider the

1). French
    2). British
    3). American
    4). Swedish
    5). German
    6). Norwegian
    7). Danish
    8). Russian

flags as symbol of hatred. :rolleyes: They arent too quiet about what they're agenda is either, like La Raza.

But want I want to hit on his the kid himself.

"In this country we're supposed to be free," said Cody. "And I should be able to wave my flag wherever I want to. And they're telling me I can't." Cody's grandfather says the school was concerned about racial tensions or uprisings because of the flag.
    School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike - KTXL

I remember being young like him, thinking in a childish innocent manner how America is supposed to represent freedom, but then I grew up, the matrix I was living was over.

But it's strange to note that these kids are making the connection that Freedom & America is a dream they wont ever see.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm thinking its time to give Commiefornia back to the mexican government. I can do without it as part of the U.S..

I thought that before too. but now I see the eror of my ways. We are Americans, and surender is not in our vocabulary. we need to kick ass in kookyfornia and take names. Time to kick out all the anti-American illegal scum and all those that support them. if you support illegals then its time to get your ass kicked, kicked in the head, legs broke, whatever. there it is in plain ENGLISH.

This is total BS and I cant believe people there would stand for this. do they think mexico will pay their welfare and food stamps? :laugh: NOPE.

GTFO of our country stupid people of kookyfornia that arent willing to stand up for it.

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

^^ Thats the only flag thats flying here A-HOLES

someone needs to issue these kids guns so they can fight those mexican scum bags back across the border where they belong. if they dont then the rest of us are eventualy gonna have too.

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    I'm thinking its time to give Commiefornia back to the mexican government. I can do without it as part of the U.S..

RIGHT ON! Quote from link, "the school he attends has ordered him to remove the flag citing 'racial tensions.' " What race exactly is getting tense over our flag? This is probably the most racially inclusive country in the world!
    :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    RIGHT ON! Quote from link, "the school he attends has ordered him to remove the flag citing 'racial tensions.' " What race exactly is getting tense over our flag? This is probably the most racially inclusive country in the world!
    :patriot::patriot::patriot:

People just dont get it....

How many of you guys have actually been to an Anti-immigration rally??? Maybe 1 or 2 in this thread.
    How many of you are aware of the realities of the Immigration issue?

First, this isnt an Immigration issue, it's a reconquista. E5Ranger posted several months back that this isnt the first time we've had this problem with the mexican folk, however in the past we acted in the best interest of America, which preserved America.

40 years of open arm policy has destroyed our national wealth, led many top notch cities right into the gutters and threatens to destroy the Union Americans fought and died for.

I've been to the rallies; This IS a hostile take over, there is no desire for peace and assimilation, but reclaiming what was "Stolen".
    Latinos are by in large going to do what is good for latinos, and not for America, this is the reality.
    In the NorthEast, Thanksgiving is called a hate holiday by the latinos, because of the 'genocide' that incurred because of European/Indian relationship, so how can Thanks giving be viewed as evil? It's America's only holiday that we can call OURS, and not simply barrowed, like Xmas/Halloween etc.

To some, our Flag is the enemy flag. And giving California will never feed this wolf at our door.

Brother, when cops quit they're jobs in border towns because the American Govt wont back them, it's obvious what the plans are. Let's not allie ourselves with anti-American policies.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Simply sad, a child proud of his grandfather and for serving...
    whats this world coming to? I like how its said:

Adding to the irony: the school flies an American flag outside the building.

I would ride along side Cody any day of the week, and I dare someone to tell me to remove that flag...

Our loved ones are dying on foreign soil to protect this nation, our country!
    Dont ever touch the American Flag and call it disrespectful-
    We do way to much, and allow so many freedoms!
    :+1: for Cody!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Those of us of Southern descent have been warning people about this for a while. When they started banning the displaying of the various Confederate flags, we said it wouldn't be long before some group would be offended by the display of the U.S. flag. Sadly, that day is now here.

Top Bottom