• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I do own the 27 & 23 and have a couple of the really high capacity mags. I used to own a 22 but not anymore. I'm really thinking about getting rid of the 23 and selling it off. Don't really use it for anything

You have a 23 already? Gen 3 with a rail? It's a no brainer that this could be your current nightstand.

Now, if it's not a Gen 3 I understand. You can sell it to me :)

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Shield 9mm and GP100.
    neither with a light on it, but 4flahlights within reach. (ideally I'd like a light on the gun, but that doesnt work with these).
    i like the idea of being able to hand one (gun or light) to my wife if she'd want.
    in my bachelor years I kept a full size shotgun in the corner of my bedroom.

Cuttingedge

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jun 10, 2014
    South
    (even when firing in the dark)
    :D

and yeah...he probably just really wanted your Glock...

personally, never had the chance. Seen youtube videos but that's about it. For some reason that 32 just fell perfect. I know it's the same as a 23 or 22 or whatever but it felt better than same frame different caliber glocks. Could be that sig round, night sights, springs and galco leather combined. Ahhhh, glory days!!!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Choice of firearms. Some won't penetrate walls, some will. Intentionally. Night sights, laser, mounted flashlight, etc., etc., etc.

And a flashlight with about a 'BILLION' lumens. No need to shoot, just melt the BG's face:

[video=youtube;n2ZpsbGr7s8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZpsbGr7s8[/video]

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Any quality fullsize handgun with a rail and a light attached. Keep the light around 200 lumens so you don't get a wash out against light colored walls

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    My question to you is....

Are you asking what is our weapon on our night stand...or....what is our weapon on the night stand compared to our EDC?

I know some members here have posted before that their EDC and their ND gun are different...the never made one single ounce of sense to me.

To me, it's all the same...one gun

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My nightstand gun is a Sig Railed 1911 with a light. I do carry the Sig a lot, but it's not my most carried gun. EDC has different demands depending on where I'm going and how much or little I need to conceal. The night stand always has the same requirement. Rail, light, night sights and .45 ACP.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I do own the 27 & 23 and have a couple of the really high capacity mags. I used to own a 22 but not anymore. I'm really thinking about getting rid of the 23 and selling it off. Don't really use it for anything

I saw a G22 Gen3 at a shop today in Rushville. It was a police trade, but the night sights were still good and it came with 3 15 round mags. $399+tax.
    That's tough to beat. gun was in good shape too.

Top Bottom