NFL Sunday ticket thru Direct TV question....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hey Ya'll.....
    So I'm living out in Seattle now,, and am really missing my watching the Colts on TV every Sunday..
    Well*** one of the local cable companies is having a special for new customers, you can get the NFL Sunday ticket for free for 2 years.
    My question is: is like any game or is there multiple games on 1 screen? Do you have the ability to watch 'every' game or just the highlights??
    Cant really to seem to find the info
    Thanks....
    Robert

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    I was in your shoes...

And I didn't purchase the package because the lady wasn't able to explain it clearly.

I'm in for the answer as well..

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    There is a channel, 700 I think, that shows 8 games at once. You just use the remote to highlight which one you want to listen to. If you want to switch to full screen, choose which game and hi rhe select button.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    They give me a trial of it every fall.

It's enough channels (701 - 712 or something like that) that every game can be shown on its own channel; you can watch just the game you want. But then you can also watch the everything channel (700), so long as your TV is big enough to make that tiny thing look like anything.

My TV is 49", and it was basically impossible to see multiple games from sitting where I normally sit to watch TV.

I will say, though, that it's a lot of money to spend to watch the Colts. It'd be much cheaper to just pick a new favorite team.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    They give me a trial of it every fall.

It's enough channels (701 - 712 or something like that) that every game can be shown on its own channel; you can watch just the game you want. But then you can also watch the everything channel (700), so long as your TV is big enough to make that tiny thing look like anything.

My TV is 49", and it was basically impossible to see multiple games from sitting where I normally sit to watch TV.

I will say, though, that it's a lot of money to spend to watch the Colts. It'd be much cheaper to just pick a new favorite team.

:lol2::bowdown::lmfao:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

People do it all the time when the team moves away. Why not when you move away from the team?

If it's going to cost me and extra $300 per year to see the games... I have a lot of other places I would rather put that money. (I'm also not much of an NFL fan.)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I had sunday ticket when I had Directv. There is a channel for each game, there is also a channel that has up to 8 games on one screen, you can highlight one game for the audio while keeping track of the others. It was really nice and is one of the things I miss about directv.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    There's plenty of bandwagon fans already out here!!!

Thanks for the input, sounds like it could be worth the hassle of changing cable companies to get it for free!!!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey Ya'll.....
    So I'm living out in Seattle now,, and am really missing my watching the Colts on TV every Sunday..
    Well*** one of the local cable companies is having a special for new customers, you can get the NFL Sunday ticket for free for 2 years.
    My question is: is like any game or is there multiple games on 1 screen? Do you have the ability to watch 'every' game or just the highlights??
    Cant really to seem to find the info
    Thanks....
    Robert
    You can watch every game you have a TV for, and there is a "mix" channel that you can do six different games on one screen. The only thing you may not get, is local market games, so if the Seahawks don't sell out, you might get them blacked out.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    You can watch every game you have a TV for, and there is a "mix" channel that you can do six different games on one screen. The only thing you may not get, is local market games, so if the Seahawks don't sell out, you might get them blacked out.

TRUST ME ON THIS***I could care less about the Sea-gulls!! There are way to many bandwagon fans out here for me to be a fan of theirs. I work guys that tell me no one gave 2 sh!# about them until they went to the Super Bowl a couple years ago, and now you see cars with full decal wraps, and idiots with tattoos!

Top Bottom