• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOLTGUN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    NE INDY
    Ive got a few Glocks some fun .22s...I have four Kimbers, all TLE IIs in 3,4, 5, and 5 with rail...so what next?

Just looking for something maybe in the USP series by HK or ...?

Ideas? Anything you might suggest in the 1200-1500$ range...?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Are you already well-trained on those? Me, I'd tend to think you have enough hardware and should invest in software. I'm NOT a trainer, no conflict of interests or motive in my recommendation, and if you're already investing in software and just have that much cash that you can do plenty of both, then get a nice full custom 1911 made.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Smith Model 25 5inch, 45 acp
    That would be a great choice.

Another would be a Detonics MTX doublestack 1911 with modern ergonomics to make those Kimbers feel really old in his hands.

Sticking with a the 45acp, a CZ97 would be a great choice, or a CZ75 if he wants 9mm. While not common in the US, it is rapidly gaining popularity here and the CZ75 already is used by more police and military than the Glock.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

+1

If you're looking for something "next level", the P7 series by HK is probably right up your alley.

Standard P7s (no heat shield, Euro/heel mag release) are the least expensive ($700-800). The P7M8 is a step up (heat shield + push-button mag release). P7M13 is a double stack version. The P7M10 is a double-stack .40 S&W. You won't touch a M13 or a M10 in your budget, though...

If you DO go this route - search out a package that has as many mags as you can find / afford. They're SCARCE. And EXPENSIVE.

-J-

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    sell off some of your guns for a decent price on here to bump up your budget !

going to have to google some of these guns out of my price range.

Top Bottom