• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    If something comes in a package I usually do not, but a lot of girl stuff does not come in packages so I certainly wash first. Especially bras, you know people try those on at stores.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Almost all new fabrics are sprayed with sizing and require an initial washing to remove it. That's what causes itching. Wash it first, your nethers will thank you for it.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Almost all new fabrics are sprayed with sizing and require an initial washing to remove it. That's what causes itching. Wash it first, your nethers will thank you for it.

All this time I thought it was my herpes spurring up.....:rolleyes: I must say what a releif. :D

I wash everything before I wear it... I also like tagless stuff, who wants some tag rubbin on ya all day. Plus I have sensitive skin :baby:

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I say wash them. Can you say "FORMALDEHYDE"???

New clothing is often finished with fumigants, disinfectants, insecticides and antimildew sprays. Formaldehyde has a rather pungent odor that’s often associated with new clothes. Some retailers spray their clothing with perfumes, sometimes their brand-name products, to cover this disagreeable odor.
    Wash all clothing before you wear it. The clothing you buy has passed through many hands and traveled many miles from manufacture (often abroad) to the store shelves. It may take several washings to remove odors.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Are you really serious??? Of course you wash them first. You should wash anything new before wearing. Most packages will even tell you that. Beware of what is lerking inside of packages that you cannot see. Oh yeah you do wash your hands before eating right???

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    People have got really sick because of not washing clothing first and had bad reaction to the dye's and stuff that may not have been removed all the way at the factory so.... yes.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Are you really serious??? Of course you wash them first. You should wash anything new before wearing. Most packages will even tell you that. Beware of what is lerking inside of packages that you cannot see. Oh yeah you do wash your hands before eating right???

Well, actually no, being on a jobsite I don't always have the opportunity to wash my hands before eating. But being a plumber I usually put my gloves on before picking up my sandwich. :laugh:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well, actually no, being on a jobsite I don't always have the opportunity to wash my hands before eating. But being a plumber I usually put my gloves on before picking up my sandwich. :laugh:

They do make hand sanitizer that would help with not being able to wash your hands. It really does work.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I Always wash my boxers first before wearing them. Think about it like this. They're hanging in the store on a rack. How many people have brushed up against them? How many people have sneezed on them? How many people handled them before putting them on the rack?

Yea, always wash your clothes first. Unless your wife was just wearing them. Then you can wear them on your head all you want.

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    Most of the time no, but if i happen to have gotten a new pair when I'm doing the laundry the will go in with the rest of the clothes.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I don't generally wash 'em first. If there's anything to be "caught", I would have already gotten it when I tried them on in the store.

Top Bottom