• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I've seen tanks in the Murder nova and the crow but thought they might of been for fire control instead of Nitrous but not sure ? Could of been Nitrous I guess.. The crow was right behind the right shoulder of big chief and the murder nova's was behind the seat as well... But not sure what it was ? I bottles looked smaller then what everyone else is running..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've seen tanks in the Murder nova and the crow but thought they might of been for fire control instead of Nitrous but not sure ? Could of been Nitrous I guess.. The crow was right behind the right shoulder of big chief and the murder nova's was behind the seat as well... But not sure what it was ? I bottles looked smaller then what everyone else is running..

A 10# bottle will go a full pass plus as it is only a supplement.

Also....they are running methanol. That is where the blue exhaust flames are coming from.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Daddy Dave's Nova Teaser
    [video=youtube;OUvIo3PvxPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvIo3PvxPA[/video]
    Wow. Now that looks interesting. I like the direction he went with the early Nova. It's different. Can't wait to see how it stacks up.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I want to see some times.
    Yeah me too. Daddy Dave knows how to throw down for sure. It just remains to be seen how good he's got it dialed in. He needs to produce some consistent competitive numbers with his new rig.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you watch closely he drives through the tires on one of the launches.
    Those are some big tires. If they do not have any teeth on a treated track he is going to have issues on the street.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you watch closely he drives through the tires on one of the launches.
    Those are some big tires. If they do not have any teeth on a treated track he is going to have issues on the street.
    Oh for sure. He's gotta be able to hookup that power. We'll see. I'm interested. That thing could be a monster.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Hope we didn't miss a show last week because of shark week last week ??? Now I have to watch all the reruns to make sure.. Daddy Dave said he was dropping the truck because everyone was busting his chops because he was just a driver and didn't own a car/ride of his own, not sure if that's the real reason or not but makes since.. He did open his own shop across town.... Hope we get to see his new car before long !!!

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We won't see Daddy Daves new car until next season I'm sure. There was no show last week due to shark week so you didn't miss anything.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I think INGO has been hacked, on street outlaws tonight they have been called out by middle "Murica" this is the only place that talks like that.... Someone need to update the security system here.... lol

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well middle Murica didn't have anything for the 405 this week, will be interesting to see who they have for next weeks show.... 10 drivers $5000.00 each for total of $50,000... Should be a killer show ??? Hate to wish a week away but can't wait to see it... Maybe we will get to see Daves new car for this race ??? Sure hope so !

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I'm watching the rerun of when they went to Cali. after hearing there loud mouth BS talkers I would never waste my gas to go race them again... EVER !!!!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wonder what the switch the guy (Hulk nova) forgot to turn on against Big Chief was.

There are a series of steps to get a fast car staged. The burnout is one of them. It is never done with full power and no Nitrous.
    My cars had a dual position switch . One position "B" for burnout which had an RPM limiter and could retard timing if I chose to and the other was "L" for launch which put the engine on another limiter and Timing curve. There was also a switch to put the nitrous in the equation should it be needed. Lots of switches and relays and rev-limiters and so on.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    What kind of times do you guys think these run on the street? I don't see them hooking very well without a VHT prepped track.

Top Bottom