• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    so im walking out of a local store saturday and a young man approaches me w/ his hand out thanking me for carrying a handgun. he was in his mid 20's and was imho ****e religious about the 2nd amendment. thats not a bad thing either,in fact i was quite glad to hear it. i asked if he was a member here but no dice,but he did tell me about a site that i thought id share here. sorry if its old news.
    americannationalmilitia.com

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    so im walking out of a local store saturday and a young man approaches me w/ his hand out thanking me for carrying a handgun. he was in his mid 20's and was imho ****e religious about the 2nd amendment. thats not a bad thing either,in fact i was quite glad to hear it. i asked if he was a member here but no dice,but he did tell me about a site that i thought id share here. sorry if its old news.
    americannationalmilitia.com

And how pray tell did he know you were armed?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, I did a little reading on that website....not that easy to navigate as there seems to be some things missing.

....at this point, all I can say is.........wow.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    so im walking out of a local store saturday and a young man approaches me w/ his hand out thanking me for carrying a handgun....

That's how they get you! While you're shaking hands, a five year old girl is stealing your handgun.

This is why I'm a lefty! :D

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That site did awaken feelings of nostalgia....like when I first signed on the great WWW in 1995.

As for what the "American National Militia" is all about, I can surmise it from the types of things linked, but I have not been able to find "This is our purpose, what we believe, etc." set forth in a clear and concise manner. I find that odd.

Top Bottom