• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    That's like I night for me and the fam, there are 5 of us lol. Then you get drinks and things easy for us to do $80 and we go to the movies a lot.

Damn, man. I feel for ya. lol :): I of course am just speaking for myself. The rest of my immediate family won't be attending either.

Private Property its there call and if disregard there warning it will have consequences

Well, not really. I've been asked to leave many places with my firearm. And did so peaceably. However, I did let each and every one of them know how stupid they were. If the 5-O are ever called out, there isn't much they can do besides the exact same thing. Just ask you to leave at their request. Now, if you start trying to be Gandhi, and staying after being asked to take the firearm out to the car, then you're going to run into problems. But no need for that... there are more places that allow it, than don't. So I just add each business that doesn't like my baby's to the '****' list, and never return.

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    I have OC there a lot. Never had an issue. But I have never gone to the theater there since we have a stubs card for AMC so we just go to the one on US31/East St. I have OC there as well and noone has ever said anything to me. Maybe I've just been lucky so far?

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    What if by some chance they spot your gun on your in CC, when they have a sign posted? Whats the worst they can do you do? Ask you to leave? Call the cops?

Top Bottom