• Status
    Not open for further replies.

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Well here's my first post. Joined mainly to browse the classified sections and hopefully find some things for sale in my area that I might be interested in. 50 posts is a lot and might take me awhile to get there if at all, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I go by the same user name on numerous other forums including GunBoards, The Firing Line, Glock Talk, and THR to name a few.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Getting 50 quality posts is not that difficult if you participate in discussions. The classifieds are a nice feature of INGO, but the strength of this forum comes from the open knowledge transfer and respectful discussions.

Welcome to INGO!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome!

The classifieds are a great perk for contributing members. Once you're one of those, you'll definitely enjoy them!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome from Lafayette
    50 posts is not that bad, really.
    Participate in just a few discussions and before you know it, there you are!
    This is a fun place, with a lot of good people, and a lot of quality information available for the asking.
    Some folks throw fits, but there is a way to get around the 50 post minimum. Become a site supporter, for as little as $10 p/year. This negates the "minimum post count" needed to participate in the classified section.
    That said, most here would still rather get to know you a little, albeit online, before engaging in transactions.
    Either way, it's a great site. Enjoy!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Welcome from southern indiana. If you just joined for the classidfied, pay your $10 and contribute to the site.

davej48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    TN
    Hello from the hills of TN.
    My main interests now that I'm retired are shooting and reloading. Looking forwards to picking up a lot of tips here.
    davej

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom