• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    Just thought I'd pop in the newbie section and say hello. I'm a current Undergrad at Purdue University, and have a few firearms.

- Bushmaster AR15 with extras..

n13743722_38610678_7293.jpg

- Sig 229R
    The229RFull.jpg

- 1896 Krag 30/40

Hi. :cool:

Big12Inch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    hey

if you ever want to get rid of that 3000 let me know...I took my wife on our first date in one of those...in '96

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    if you ever want to get rid of that 3000 let me know...I took my wife on our first date in one of those...in '96

I've got a 1992 3000GT VR-4 that I'm completing and will be for sale here shortly. It will have a low mileage engine, new transmission, new transfercase, clutch, timing belt, tensioners, belts, waterpump, etc. Basically everything is going to be new.

I've got pictures if you are truly interested.

Big12Inch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Sure i'm interested...what does the inside look like? has it been cut up or painted or is it stock? seats in good condition...i guess as good as 16 year old leather can be...what you think you would be asking?

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    Sure i'm interested...what does the inside look like? has it been cut up or painted or is it stock? seats in good condition...i guess as good as 16 year old leather can be...what you think you would be asking?

Interior is in great condition, I'm posting a thread and will link you to it, so you can watch as it is being built.

Nothing is painted, and the car will be mostly stock with just an intake, and a downpipe ( removed the cats ) the car should have about 350hp at that point, and if you wanted, could be bumped up to 400 with a boost controller.

EDIT: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_break_room/3991-my_current_car_project.html

Feel free to take a look. I'll be asking 8,500, but would of course be willing to negotiate. Not bad for a car in great condition, new everything and decent mileage on the body ( ~100k ) It'll be getting a full detailing, cut, buff, and wax, and I'll be refinishing the wheels, and anything faded.

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    when do you think you'll have it done?

If I had a for sure buyer, I could have it done in 2 weeks. I plan on ordering the last of the parts this week, and beginning to work on it, getting it running within 3-4 weeks so I can drive it around town for a while and enjoy it a bit. I might be a bit delayed with school and it could take 4-5 or more to have it completely done. ( Just depends on how much I get done over the weekends. ) I think it'll be running shortly, but the wheels won't be refinished, and the car won't be detailed, etc... Just check that thread from time to time if you want to see the build of the car, and if you are truly interested, you're more than welcome to come check it out either before or after it is ready and take it for a spin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom