Not open for further replies.

Myla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    Online Everywhere bu
    HI everyone!

My name is Myla. I am an avid athlete of all sports in my own way. Unfortunately or at times fortunately, I suffered a debilitating stroke leaving me paralyzed on my left side.

My story can be found here West GTA Stroke Network - From Prevention to Recovery - Stroke Survivor Stories.

Fascinated by shooting and it's precision. I have not had the pleasure of going beyond the Duck shooting game :)

I read someone's comment somewhere:
    "I love it when fat people shoot guns, and the recoil makes them jiggle.":rolleyes:
    1. not sure if my body can handle the recoil.
    2. I know I won't jiggle.

Professionally, I am a manufacturer of fully sublimated custom jerseys/apparel for a multitude of sports.

We have been around for 7 years but just went online this year, our thousands of satisfied customers was our only advertising. We have a significant following in Softball, paintball, fishing (just to mention a few) and some shooting clubs.

What makes us different is we do not outsource any work. Everyone is under the same roof. Our promise to produce and ship in 15 days (after approval & payment) is always met. Rush? no problem. It's not uncommon that we are asked for "emergency" jerseys in a few days.

Check us out Sublimation Apparel | FASTEST turnaround for Custom Jerseys | shipped in 15 days or less
    Getting started is as easy as sending a quick e-mail to websales@i2icustom.com. We will do the rest for you.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Welcome to the boards, thanks for being an advertiser. This looks like the kind of stuff we've had a couple group buys on before? I see a lot of similar stuff being worn by guys at the range, shooting sports, and just gun people in general.

This should be a good fit, I look forward to seeing you prosper here and elsewhere.

Myla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    Online Everywhere bu
    Welcome to the boards, thanks for being an advertiser. This looks like the kind of stuff we've had a couple group buys on before? I see a lot of similar stuff being worn by guys at the range, shooting sports, and just gun people in general.

This should be a good fit, I look forward to seeing you prosper here and elsewhere.

Thank you. I'm hoping for the best in here too.
    I paid then lost my password & user name.:n00b:

We are a silent manufacturer for many companies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hello and welcome to INGO from NWI. Glad to have you on the page, and hope that you enjoy it as much as most of us do. Lots of great information on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom