new-ish shop on Hwy 135 near Bargersville?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey all!

One of my customers was telling me about a gun shop that opened recently (or that he recently discovered) on Hwy 135 in the Bargersville area. He said it was part of a bait and tackle shop or something like that, and also featured an archery shop and archery range. He couldn't recall the name. Does that sound familiar to anybody?

jylederman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Franklin, IN
    It's called Honey Creek Tackle. They carry mostly Ruger. They are listed as a Honady retailer. I stopped in there about 6 months or so ago it is pretty small potatoes.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    It's called Honey Creek Tackle. They carry mostly Ruger. They are listed as a Honady retailer. I stopped in there about 6 months or so ago it is pretty small potatoes.

I thought it was a real nice shop with a fair amount of items, including hunting clothes, guns, ammo etc. They have been there a few years, they do seem to be on the high end $ of prices for central Indiana!

BuckeyeBrad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    THE Ville
    They are very high on their firearms ($550 for a used Glock 30) but every once in a while you can catch a deal on ammo. I think their purpose is to be a tad lower than the Outdoorsman and that is it. Jason claims he will price match but when it comes down to business he won't match.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    very nice place, rand by some very nice people. they just recently added and indoor archery target and shop. but before you go in there understand it's bait and tackle shop. not a gun store. they's drunk on some prices and on others they'll sell it to you for what they can order it for. worth a try to stop in and see what they've got..

Top Bottom