• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Ok...first sesion is done, 3 1/2 hours of fun! The design reflects my love of the Cubs, Bears and the greatest university in America, Purdue, with the American flag as a foundation of all of it. The dice represent a reminder that life's a gamble. The martini glass is a reminder to have fun once in awhile.

Here's the way it looks right now. The finishing session will be 90 minutes to 2 hours, finishing the flag and other details..

2e5nu50.jpg

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Nice. I'm still trying to give myself the courage to get a Hula-Girl on my bicep.

Back in the day I could'of made her really do a dance, but now she'd just kinda shuffle.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I'm guessing the tattoo didn't hurt even 1/100,000th as much as being a Cubs fan. Go Sox!!!!

Keep dreaming sonny...:): The Cubs are an organization on the brink of a long, sustained run of excellence and the Sox still can't draw flies and have a bankrupt farm system!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    All I have to say is 1908.

Also, it has been since 1945 since the Cubs LOST a world series.

Ancient history my brother. The rebuild that's happening now is the first one ever done in franchise history. The big blue freight-train is nearly ready to take off. The wave of talent that's about to hit the NL like an out of control tsunami is going to be breathtaking. 2005 will soon be a distant memory for Sux...er, sorry, "Sox" fans

Top Bottom