• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Do you favor a police stakeout outside Catholic churches that serve wine during the service?

If they observe someone driving impaired, then pull them over. But I doubt that sip of wine is going to cause anyone to blow .08

I'm not saying they should have a check point, but if a cop observes someone driving impaired on their way home from the first church of left handed cigarettes, well, sorry boutcha

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    "Passover" will now be "Pass the Chips"

the "Host" will now be a Dorito

"Our Father" will now be

"Don't Bogart that Joint my Friend"

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Guys, we are thinking about this all wrong. IF, and that's a big IF, they get away with this then we need to start up the Church of the M-16. If all it takes is declaring whatever you like a religion and then you can violate state and federal laws on a whim then we as gun owners need to think about this.

First church of screw the NFA, etc. There is so much potential....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Guys, we are thinking about this all wrong. IF, and that's a big IF, they get away with this then we need to start up the Church of the M-16. If all it takes is declaring whatever you like a religion and then you can violate state and federal laws on a whim then we as gun owners need to think about this.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    These goofballs are going to have their big smoke off, and the feds will jackboot the front door and probably spray them all down with DOJ supplied ammo. Marijuana is illegal in Indiana and the United States. i would expect the DEA to do their job and crush these scofflaws.

crush these scofflaws.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

I'll be a charter member

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    It's almost as if arbitrary and foolish laws invite a desire to break them by any arbitrary and foolish means available.

Shocker.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Why am I picturing Cheech and Chong sitting in a pew. Not sure their rendition of amazing grace would be the same as what I am used to.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Puff John Paul will be the spiritual leader.

Only problem when they eventually pick a replacement will be
    that smoke will always be coming out of the chimney so everybody will be confused.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Is this a place of public worship, or a completely private, 'invitation only' location?

'Cause if it's public, gonna file for an immediate injunction for violation of the no-smoking ban. :laugh:

Even IF it's entirely private, gonna still file an injunction because 'second-hand smoke is bad and negatively impacts other businesses and individuals in the surrounding area, because pot smoke is 'stinky', and because someone within 2 miles MIGHT contract some 'horrible disease'. :lmfao:

You know, the SAME garbage these same libtards foisted upon others with their ardent support of the no-tobacco-smoking ban.

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Is this a place of public worship, or a completely private, 'invitation only' location?

'Cause if it's public, gonna file for an immediate injunction for violation of the no-smoking ban. :laugh:

Even IF it's entirely private, gonna still file an injunction because 'second-hand smoke is bad and negatively impacts other businesses and individuals in the surrounding area, because pot smoke is 'stinky', and because someone within 2 miles MIGHT contract some 'horrible disease'. :lmfao:

You know, the SAME garbage these same libtards foisted upon others with their ardent support of the no-tobacco-smoking ban.

The sad part is, the libtards all had (R) after their name. Both chambers of the state house and the governors mansion firmly in republican control, and they give us that crap. Thank you Chamber of Commerce.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Naah...your question is just silly and representative of anti-Catholic sentiment. It doesn't deserve an answer. I would suggest you use Goggle and find out a little more about the Mass in a Catholic Church. Then you'll see why your question is just silly.

Exactly, it's not wine, once it's consumed it's literally the blood of Christ.

Top Bottom