• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope.

Yep. You are missing all but one second-hand version in a closed thread.

And there's no possible way you received false information in your PM?

I'd still like to know more, so I can reverse my neg rep if need be, but right now it's the friend of a respected poster's word against a 51 post wonder.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    And there's no possible way you received false information in your PM?

I'm satisfied that is not the case.

I'd still like to know more, so I can reverse my neg rep if need be, but right now it's the friend of a respected poster's word against a 51 post wonder.

That's either good enough for you or it isn't. You want more details, go get them.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm satisfied that is not the case.

You're much more trusting than most people...I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing.

That's either good enough for you or it isn't. You want more details, go get them.

Nah, I'm good. If he was a contributing member I definitely would, but the only time he posts, it's to whine about something in the classifieds. If he cared about his image, he'd have already came forth to clear his reputation and not just sent one single PM to a person who sought it out.

I'm dropping the subject now; there's absolutely no reason for us to sit here and argue when it doesn't even matter what the truth is...At least to me, because I'll never be dealing with him anyway(think location).

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    <---------------***hole.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/private_sales/94331-1_for_jghelton.html

The polite explanation via PM jgh sent me made me look like even more of a d***.

Like I said before, I'm not above admitting I'm wrong, so here goes:

jgh and ATM, you were right and I was wrong, you are smart and I am stupid, you are nice and I am mean, you are handsome and I am ugly, you are wise and I am naive, etc.

There, I said it, now leave me alone.:):

Ironsights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Michigan City
    Got mine the first week I logged in. Was having a perfectly logical conversation with a guy when I backed him into the logic corner. He got mad, and neg repped me. I just stopped visiting that thread. His temper tantrum proved that the conversation was pointless.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    This one, courtesy of E5RANGER375:

push your glasses up, get your nose out of the books and go get laid. i hope this is your first negative rep, i enjoyed giving it. :)

I hate to break it to him, but the troll TK421, beat him to it. Too bad. Despite his reputation showing, I'm in agreement with a number of others, that there is little difference between E5RANGER375, Smoking357, and the troll formally mentioned.

Thankfully, others thought differently of the post he flagged for a negative rep. :)

The nose coming out of the books is probably not going to happen until I finish my graduate degree by the end of next year, and as I wear bifocals, my glasses are always pushed up.

As far as the other thing goes.......well.......I'm a happy person this morning. :D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    figured id bump this. anyone else receive neg rep for the "Should I Buy This Glock" thread? his neg rep didnt affect me, but mine added an extra red bar. nanny nanny boo boo.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Do you think this is real or do you think he's trying to make himself look smart?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/97863-kimber_cdpii_muncie_area.html

No comments but his, not to mention he called someone stupid before even receiving the funds.

Yeah, that doesn't really add up.

I believe that he was actually making a statement, related to https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ns/97807-about_classified_rules_and_tags.html

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    How many thread jumps is this, I think 3 now.... "The should I buy this Glock" thread was awsome!

Top Bottom