• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Do you think this is real or do you think he's trying to make himself look smart?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/97863-kimber_cdpii_muncie_area.html

No comments but his, not to mention he called someone stupid before even receiving the funds.

See my post below..............

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/97781-should_i_buy_this_glock-2.html#post1130047

MY BS METER IS PEGGED....

bs_meter.gif

:D

Still patiently waiting for my neg to be handed down, my butt is puckering in anticipation.

:laugh:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I doubt he even had one. Probably put that up there because everyone giving him crap about the ridiculous priced Glock.

newb.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    We'll see when I give him 500 bones.......;)

Unfortunately, he ignored my offer. Heck, I'd give him $500 plus let him choke me for the Kimber:):

I also highly doubt that anyone bought that pistola.
    id give him full asking price if he gave me the kimber and let me choke him.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I doubt he even had one. Probably put that up there because everyone giving him crap about the ridiculous priced Glock.

newb.jpg

Neh, he had one, well he said he had one, and tried to get me to trade for it sight unseen. Sent me nasty PMs and gave me Neg Rep for not trading. I've had 3 Negs now. That one, One for not arguing with a creep in the Political threads and one for accidentally posting a reply in a classified instead of the PM a guy sent me. Not too bad I guess. I'm INNOCENT of all charges I tell ya, Innocent!!!

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Well, the Ingo "old boys" network is consistent, if not all that swift. I surely thought someone would have realized by now that the ads were fake. had nothing to do with trying to rip off unsuspecting buyers, it was all to yank your chains, and it sure worked well!:evilangel:

I priced them high enough to give a first clue. They were both guns i had advertised earlier for far less. In fact, both guns were already traded away last week. I thought it would be even clearer when i marked one as sold and insulted the selling price, but nooo, you just kept piling on me just like in the past. It must be nice to be as self righteous as several of you are.

And BTW, colt 556. I see you alwyas forget to mention how it was YOU that contacted me offering a trade. You spent days answering questions about your gun and asking about mine, but would never agree on a meet so you could see my gun BEFORE you committed to the trade. That was the reason you got a neg rep, remember time waster?

So anyway, keep the neg rep coming and turn my bar red guys. As you can see, your opinion of me is really upsetting my outlook on life!:D

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    figured id bump this. anyone else receive neg rep for the "Should I Buy This Glock" thread? his neg rep didnt affect me, but mine added an extra red bar. nanny nanny boo boo.

i got one...he told me that people that don't respond to his emails (that is, me) are the reason he carries a gun. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Well, the Ingo "old boys" network is consistent, if not all that swift. I surely thought someone would have realized by now that the ads were fake. had nothing to do with trying to rip off unsuspecting buyers, it was all to yank your chains, and it sure worked well!:evilangel:

I priced them high enough to give a first clue. They were both guns i had advertised earlier for far less. In fact, both guns were already traded away last week. I thought it would be even clearer when i marked one as sold and insulted the selling price, but nooo, you just kept piling on me just like in the past. It must be nice to be as self righteous as several of you are.

And BTW, colt 556. I see you alwyas forget to mention how it was YOU that contacted me offering a trade. You spent days answering questions about your gun and asking about mine, but would never agree on a meet so you could see my gun BEFORE you committed to the trade. That was the reason you got a neg rep, remember time waster?

So anyway, keep the neg rep coming and turn my bar red guys. As you can see, your opinion of me is really upsetting my outlook on life!:D
    you really got me all worked up. i bet i lost a year off my life laughing at you. as for your ads "obviously" being fake, with your track record, anything is possible.

i got one...he told me that people that don't respond to his emails (that is, me) are the reason he carries a gun. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    he told me something along the lines of hes sure iraq hates me too because he finds it easy enough to do.

i rarely respond to peoples emails or phone calls. i hope it doesnt lead to me being shot someday.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Well, the mods went out of their way not to ban him, given how he was getting hammered by everyone else already. Reckon he decided to just beg for it. Why bother signing on if that's all you want to accomplish :dunno:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Well, the mods went out of their way not to ban him, given how he was getting hammered by everyone else already. Reckon he decided to just beg for it. Why bother signing on if that's all you want to accomplish :dunno:

probably because hes just a little bit crazy. look at lpmans sig line.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    :rockwoot:I got another one!:rockwoot:

For this post https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ite_house_instead_of_prom-11.html#post1118618

Quote by me:
    I used to think the same way. That line of thinking is wrong. Without God there is no moral code other than what an individual or society dictates. An individual or society can change their mind at any moment to suit there purpose or desires. I also guess it depends on what you consider a good person.

And just to be clear. I do not hate homosexuals. I disagree with their choice and believe it to be immoral and a sin.

Dude neg repped me and called me hatefull. :ar15:

Top Bottom