• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    Now that I have five handguns, I am looking for a good bag that I can transport what I need for a quick trip to the gun range in one bag.

I am looking for a bag that will hold at least four handguns, extra mags (about 10 mags total), boxes of ammo (9mm, 380 & 38 Special), hearing protection, targets, etc.

What are you guys using? Can you show me some pics?

Thanks

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i got a friend of mine that exact bag for his birthday. He LOVES it and says its the best thing he has for shooting ...PERIOD. Lots of storage and well made for a good price.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Yep Midway:yesway:

Will easily hold four handguns, mags and boxes of ammo. It is also a nice discrete case for an AR pistol. :laugh:

ResizedImage_1330305191628.jpg

ron g

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    chicago,il
    go with the large bag from midway, I have both and the small one is no good for more than three after you add eyes, ears(2 of each--usually wife or friend goes with),staplers, small tools and other
    things you need.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Well, like I promised myself... I ordered the bag from Midway. Holy Crap though.....$17 shipping..... kinda stiff if you ask me. :(

stevep48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Midway.
    Fast shipping, Ordered Sunday night, had the smaller bag on Wednesday, standard shipping
    The big bag they have is......big
    Built very well, sturdy

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Not to break up the Midway party:laugh:, but you might want to check out the tool bag section at Wal-Mart, Rural King, Lowes, etc.

I grabbed my bag from Wal-Mart for $20. Huge bag that easily takes care of the following for multigun, so it should fit your bill easily:

Saiga 12: 20 round drum, 3 10 round mags
    Saiga 223: 100 round drum, 3 30 round mags
    M&P9: Factory box and 4 mags
    100 round shot, 200 round 223, 200 round 9mm
    2 sets of hearing protection (don't know why I carry 2, I just do)
    Tool Kit

I can't recall the exact name of the bag, but it is big and sturdy. Again, $20 + tax (and I'll confess, I'm cheap:D)

:twocents: YMMV

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I seem to get wrapped up in a medium bag like the midway one for the basic's like my mark II pistol and a second gun with the accessories and such, Then a smaller speciality bag for each other gun i bring.

What is in that bag? Well today I brought my contender stuff. Or Today I brought the model 29.

I use Mainly old computer laptop bags that i pick up for next to nothing or nothing.

Holds a pistol and mags or speedloaders nicely.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Got my large Midway bag, and the only problem with this thing is if you really load it up, it weighs a TON! I can carry so much, that it is a temptation to do so. I know I am glad to have mine, and by looking at the overwhelming number of 5-star posts for this bag on their website, I am certain that others have recognized the quality of this bag.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I actually just bought a medium sized bag from the Mil surplus store on the east side of indy (just inside 465). It has 8 pouches, that I load up with ammo and mags. It then has pockets between the pouches and main compartment, which I keep empty. Then in the main compartment it has mesh pockets along the outside, which is where I keep speed loaders and ear plugs. I usually bring two handguns, two ear muffs, and two glasses, all in the main part, with room for more.

I would go check mil surplus stores, they have a large selection of bags for good prices....I got mine for 35 + tax.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Y'call that muzzle sticking out ...

... discrete, in what way?? :laff: Anyway, my Midway bag accommodates my Bushmaster 7" Carbon-15 quite well, and 10 magazines. Good buy. EBG
    Yep Midway:yesway:

Will easily hold four handguns, mags and boxes of ammo. It is also a nice discrete case for an AR pistol. :laugh:

ResizedImage_1330305191628.jpg

Top Bottom