• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Thanks for the helping hand Evan. It wouldnt let me do a room for this weekend but it may in the future. Much rep for you for posting that! Some give Evan rep for me it said I have to spread it around so I will give it to whoever gives it to Evan! I will be staying at the Candlewood Suites on Bash St.

I got him for ya, I owed him some for posting this in the first place.

Thanks for sharing this dude, you are a class act for sure! :patriot:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So did you get to use this voucher? Might be staying the night up in Michigan and was going to use this. I just wondered how it went for you.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    BUMP

This discount program is still in effect. No need to contact me to use it. Just click the link, find a room, and book it online at that rate. Just be sure to read the terms and conditions. Specifically--
    • Must print, fill out, and present voucher upon arrival
    • Rate is non-refundable
    • You are billed prior to staying
    • No IHG Reward Club points issued

Here's the link again: http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/leh48a

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    BUMP

This discount program is still in effect. No need to contact me to use it. Just click the link, find a room, and book it online at that rate. Just be sure to read the terms and conditions. Specifically--
    • Must print, fill out, and present voucher upon arrival
    • Rate is non-refundable
    • You are billed prior to staying
    • No IHG Reward Club points issued

Here's the link again: http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/leh48a

Thanks. IHG is my brand.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Also something else to remember is that most all hotels give company discounts. Like I'll be working in Terre Haute later this week and with my company discount I'll be staying in a $125 room rate for $80.00. Or you could do what I did last week in West Virginia where I got the discount at a IHG hotel for the company I was working for. Most all Hotels give discounts to the local business and you can still earn your points if you are on their loyalty program.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    IHG properties are my second home. I think the rewards club is the best of all the loyalty programs I use. However, I'm not quite getting the whole roll over thing. I'm already platinum status for 2015 and need like 12 more stays for platinum status for what? 2015 or 2016? Idk, I'm not feeling that new wrinkle.

Oh and if you are a rewards club member and take the 500 welcome points, make sure you check to make sure you get your points. I have to complain every week for at least 1 night where I didn't get the points.

Top Bottom