• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    My fellow INGOers,

Intercontinental Hotels Group, which is the umbrella brand that my hotel falls under, is currently running a promotion for the friends and families of employees. Rates seem to run about $30 off the "normal" price, making $100ish rooms about $68/night in most places. The offer is good through September.

Below is the "cookie cutter" instructions I received from IHG. Simply click the link and it will automatically show you the rates.

Feel free to pass this link on to anyone you know. The hospitality industry has been hit pretty hard in this economy, and they're hoping to drive revenue to our hotels this summer, as people aren't traveling like they used to.

Evan

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Friends and Family,

At work, we've introduced a great Friends and Family program to give you incredible low rates for hotel stays at our 4,200 hotels around the world. This includes all seven of our hotel brands: InterContinental, Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites.

To access these great rates, just click this link: http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/leh48a It will take you straight to our webpage for you to book your stays where you can also see how much money you'll be saving!

It's that simple and you can make bookings up to 30 September 2009 for stays up to 50 weeks in advance.

I know you'll find some great deals and I hope it helps.

PS. If you can't find a room on the exact date or at the hotel you're looking for, don't forget to look around, there's great deals to be had!
    [/FONT]

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Thanks a lot! Unfortunately i will be traveling a lot for work this year but this is going to help me stay in a nicer place for what i am budgeted.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    :+1: For sharing this Evan, I'll likely use this. I could've used that last weekend when I was in MI, but we didn't find a hotel so we came home.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Tempted to stay at esrice's hotel and then start calling down to the front desk with a series of increasingly bizarre and unreasonable requests at all hours of the night. :D

"Yes, my soap smells funny. I think it's spoiled. Can you please send up a fresh bar?"
    "I'm trying to grill some fish in my room. Do you have any charcoal?"
    "Can you send someone up to move my in-room fridge one inch to the left?"

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks a bunch! I travel quite a bit and this will sure save me some bucks.:rockwoot:

I must've forgotten to mention that you must send me $15 of the $30 savings. . .

:D

Tempted to stay at esrice's hotel and then start calling down to the front desk with a series of increasingly bizarre and unreasonable requests at all hours of the night. :D

In the hospitality industry, we have a special name for people like that-- they are referred to as "guests". :D

Bulgy74

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    I think you have to SLEEP in one ya know. Something like a pixie or fairy comes in when you are sleeping and does something funny to you IIRC...

I bet you feel SMARTER now that you don't, right? :-P

Bulgy74

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    WHOAH!!! That's NOT allowed here! My boss is looking over my shoulder and wants to know what the swearing is for! ;)

BTW- did you sleep on the job Esrice?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Great gesture Mr. Rice, a very nice thing to do for your fellow INGOers, as well as boosting revenue for you employers! What are the particulars as far as cities, times, etc. I tried using it for a trip to Newport on the Levee on several different dates, and got "Rate not avilable" at all 19 Cincy area hotels listed. Maybe my computer-fu is weak. Just trying to save a buck, and happy you are offering this.

Top Bottom