• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    LOCATION: Brown County 4-H fairgrounds, 802 Memorial Dr., Nashville, Indiana.///// TIMES: Feb. 26, Saturday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Feb. 27, Sunday 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. //// Admission $5.00, under 12 get in free with adult. /// Tables $25.00 (EIGHT 8') /// 24 HOUR SECURITY /// Dealer set up Friday the 25 from 1:00 to 7:00 P.M. /// "THE CLIP/MAG MAN WILL BE THERE, RELOADERS SUPPLY WILL BE THERE WITH SOME GREAT DEALS ON RELOADING SUPPLIES AND NEW & USED GUNS ALONG WITH OTHER GUN & KNIFE DEALERS... // WE HAVE AS MEANY TABLES AS WE CAN GET IN THE BUILDING!!! //// Food & Drinks Available. /// For more information contact: (812) 383-4133 // also see us at: www.facebook.com/GUNKNIFESHOWS1.......Click on our page and click on the like link and you will be notified of all our upcoming shows.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I got my Garmin GPS set up for the destination using the intersection of Old State Road 46 and Greasy Creek. Memorial Drive wasn't in the data base.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    not bad

Was there for 1 1/2 hours this AM. I still have the .308. Got a big ammo can for $15. The biscuits and gravy was pretty good. Some interesting stuff. More knives than guns. They're looking to do it again but hunting a bigger venue. Saw a PSL for $743. Wolf primers for $24/1000. :yesway:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It wasn't bad for such a small venue. I saw a couple of guys carrying around some guns that were pretty good deals. Stopped by Acme in Seymour and Bassmasters on the way home. All-in-all with the stop at Cracker Barrel, it was a pretty good outing. I had a pocket full of money when I started the trip and still have a pocket full of money.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I'm about to walk out the door and visit the show in Nashville.

After that, I'm going to swing by Bite the Bullet and then back up to the Columbus INGO Meet and Greet at Texas Roadhouse.

Any afternoon that includes guns, gun guys, and BBQ is a good day! :yesway:

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Show was a lot better than I first thought it would be. When I saw the small building it was in, I kinda thought ruh roh, this aint gonna take long. Uh, I was wrong. Wasn't looking for anything particular, just enjoyed checking out the tables and talking to some nice folks. Well...ended up walking out with a new pistol, primers, ammo, and some other goodies. :)Definately will go to the next one in Nashville, especially if it is in a larger facility.:yesway:

prtrrssll

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Dont waste your time at Nasville

I go to alot of gun shows,Nashville very disappointed promoter there was very rude. Wish I would have took my chances with Louisville.

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    perhaps it was because it was Sunday afternoon, but I did not think there was much there that interested me. Items there included mostly older long guns, knife odd and ends, used mags, a few pistols. The Franklin show last year had more variety. I did buy some supplies from the leather store in downtown Nashville though.:)

Top Bottom