• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Any INGO member's signed up for the Nashville Appleseed? Looks like they have quiet a few signed up. :yesway:

If I heard right HawkHaven is the Shoot boss and Ol Huff will be there too. Not sure about anyone else. :dunno:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Yep, I'll be there as SB, but probably sitting back with a tall mug of hot chocolate as we have a new SB finishing up his training cycle.

We are about 2/3 full and that range has a number of walk-ons so get regstered as this may be your first shot (if you can believe the forecast) at getting a Winterseed patch...

Nashville, IN Appleseed - Dec 08-09, 2012 - Eventbrite

Don't forget we have one at Atlants next weekend as well if you want to stay a little further north:
    Atlanta, IN Appleseed - Dec 08-09, 2012 - Eventbrite

HH

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Wow, only 3 tickets were left. For those of us that thought we might get a winter seed in before the end of the year it looks like we are going to get a monsoon seed in instead. That's ok, I've shot in the rain before, pouring the water out of my rifle before I loaded it. Looking forward to a great weekend. :)

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    See everyone bright and early tomorrow, I've got canopies to keep some of the rain off of us. Don't bring tarps to put down, they just create a kiddie pool for you to lay in.

Rain gear and a change of sock and you'll be good to go. The socks are optional :)

HH

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Two riflemen today, one I know was using iron sights, I think the other one was too but I'm not for sure. :rockwoot:

It was another great day for an Appleseed. :D

P.S. Indiana has a Great group of instructors, some are absolutely awesome too :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I let a lady use my scoped 10/22 and came home with an extra sling...would the owner please claim it :)

More of an AAR later, tonight I'm tired, not last night, I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. I couldn't wait for the next day, only unlike a child I knew if I went to sleep the next day would come quicker, that is if you aren't looking at the clock every couple hours during the night. :n00b:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Six more Riflement scores today, weather was fine until the last thirty minutes or so.

Thank you to everyone that came out this weekend, we had guests in from Ohio and Wisconsin.

HH

AAR up tomorrow night.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Nope, but someone, and I won't mention any names :whistle: might have just walked off with it not realizing it wasn't their's until they got home and had three. So they wondered if they just magically multiplied in the range bag :D

Top Bottom