• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    When the rest of America is losing their jobs, and companies like my dads hasn't given him a raise in years why would WE continue to pay you bunch of ignorant baffoons as if it were business as usual?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would happily vote for her to be paid DOUBLE what she makes now if she would step down and disappear from public life.

I can appreciate the sentiment, but in her district, she would be replaced with someone just as bad.

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Why is it libs seem to live forever. Aren't they ever subject to heart attacks, cancer, lightning strikes, etc.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How long did it take you to forget about how much time Bush spent at the Crawford Ranch?

The President has a demanding job. Whether you like him or not, he works 24/7. To top it all off, he has two kids. I can't believe I am saying this, but he and his family deserve a change in scenery.

You have overlooked a number of significant points:

1. You can be inattentive and irresponsible wherever you happen to be. If nothing else, Benghazi demonstrated that point. Much as I am not a Bush fan, I have a difficult time imagining him having that available in real time and not doing a damned thing about it. Bush, just like Obama, had all the advantages afforded by modern communication. Obama seems to be permanently on vacation.

2. You are taking up the standard mantle of the Obama lackey by pointing at Bush rather than addressing Obama. Should we consider all our criminals acceptable and empty and close down the prisons because none of the inmates, even Charlie Manson, are as evil as Satan?

3. Obama ceaselessly lectures us about burning fuel while the hypocrite burns more jet fuel than any of the corporate executives he berates for their evil jets WHICH THEY PAY FOR WITH THEIR OWN MONEY, NOT OURS. If nothing else, you would think he would make some pretense of following the religion he supports regarding global warming, and you would think he would have some respect for the fact that the country is in financial distress.

4. Oh, the pity for poor Barry. He knew what he was getting into, especially in 2012. What has that wastrel done other than devise creative new ways to destroy the republic? He has appointed a pack of zealots and turned them loose. He does a credible job of reading a teleprompter. He has yet to come up with a solution for anything. Why do he and his family deserve a 'change of scenery' paid for by the taxes of many people who can't afford his idea of a change of scenery themselves (or even the jet fuel). In the end, he does deserve a change of scenery. He should be relocated to one of the former stable and friendly nations in the Middle East he helped to destabilize and turn into near-theocracies by assisting local agents of al-Qaeda.

That is what I was thinking as well, but I didnt have a reference handy either. His defenders, which probably includes some of the people in this thread, were quick to point out that he did a lot of work while on the Crawford Ranch. Its a good thing they are smart enough to realize that Obama is an American-hating, communist Muslim that doesnt believe in doing ANY work, unless it destroys America while simultaneously taking our guns

This is absolutely right. Barry can work just as hard at wrecking the republic at Martha's Vinyard or Hawaii as he can in Washington. You apparently failed to notice that after the election, the real Barry stood up and is making no pretense to the contrary of what you erroneously printed in purple. One wonders how anyone could be so naive and/or obtuse. You should have listened to what he said to Medvedev. He wasn't joking. Post-election Barry is going to be and has already proven to be an entirely different commodity now that he does not need to worry about another election, and it will change even more in 2014 when he no longer needs concern himself over a mid-term shakeup in congress.

Last edited:

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Screw dignity, whatever happened to taking pride in ones work? An honest days wage for an honest days work? These politicians (both sides) should be ashamed of themselves for the minimal progress they make in comparison to the wages and benefits they receive. And, we should be ashamed of ourselves for tolerating it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Why is it libs seem to live forever. Aren't they ever subject to heart attacks, cancer, lightning strikes, etc.

No, because they have found the secret to eternal life, no 20 oz. sodas or styrofoam.

She reminds me of Patty Schroeder from CO. Same arrogant, condescending attitude toward the serfs.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Forgetting the fact that Obama is the current President and that you disagree with his politics, why is $400k for the office of the POTUS too much? Given the physical toll it takes and the amount of work a President does, I'd say it's a fair wage. Have you ever seen a President that didn't appear to age two decades during their term?
    They all knew the job could be tough when they took it,even spent a bunch of money to get it. Should be paid minimum wage, afterall it is a servant job.

Top Bottom