• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://twitter.com/AFP/status/319532446804766721

S. Korea might be in for a prime piece of real estate, only slightly irradiated, when we're done with the North.

China lining up military on the North Korean border.

North Korea no longer allowing South entry to North.

And our President, in his everlasting ineptitude, will find a way to screw this up and lose.

Quote from a Twitter pundit: "Hey, I'm all for exploding a nuke over North Korea. 1) It saves American & ally lives. 2) It reminds people what nukes do. 3) Sequester"

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    South Korea has a nice advanced army, and China is ready to jump as well. Let them handle it. Let's hope when the fighting is done we don't see a Sino-Korean war over the land above the 38th parallel.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sanctions aren't working obviously so what's it going to take for the U.S. or any other countries in the mix to actually take a step towards confronting N.K. aggressively aka striking them...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hawaii is within his rockets reach I would think. I can't believe he would be that foolish though. Either he is drunk [STRIKE]with a false since of power[/STRIKE] or he is getting some poor council.

This is probably closer to reality. But I don't think "he" has a false sense of power as he IS the power under their system, no? I could be wrong, but isn't Kim Junk Of MyFather an absolute dictator?

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    How many troops do we have stationed in S. Korea? I heard 13,000 somewhere..... :dunno: but If S. Korea and China are already ready we won't even have to lift a finger.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Ok, Im ready.

AIR_B-52_load_out.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    What makes any of you think that the reported Chinese troops massed on the border of North Korea are there to PREVENT a conflict? They may be there for the same reason they massed on the border in 1950.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Castle Bravo was apparently not enough deterrence for the world, so we're moving on to... Castle Castle? Already have access to as much SSKI as I'd ever need, so let there be a rain of ionizing radiation upon world.

Actually, if we were precise enough and tidy enough, we could figure out the needed blast sizes and radii to nuke the center and use only chem. weapons at the borders so we could probably leave China and PRK-S unscathed.

But if we're going to have war, let it then be our final battle.
    Kill everyone and salt the earth afterward. I am very tired of re-fighting the same battles. We've known how this had to end since 1950 and with no disrespect to our boys there from '50-'53, or to those who are still there today, we didn't solve the problem: we gave it a half-measure, a half-solution, and now we're dealing with the effects of that half-measure half a century later. Nuke 'em, don't nuke 'em, whatever, but let us finally put an end to the problem of the DPRK. They can accept peace and the prosecution of their highest-ranking government officials (read: Nuremberg over-reach) and let the South annex, or they can be obliterated from the face of the Earth. And these should be - and for the ruthlessly determined and resolute, are - the only options. Sanctions don't work. Talking doesn't work. Appeasement a la Chamberlain doesn't work. Deterred and/or applied force works.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom