• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Took my wife for the first time to the range - just starting shooting pistols as a family and she out shot both my sons with our Mark 3!!!

Gottta get her a wheel gun now!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Love it. Don't underestimate us women. We can kick your butt at most things! lol

Go Mrs.Osobuco!!!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Love it. Don't underestimate us women. We can kick your butt at most things! lol

Go Mrs.Osobuco!!!

After 30 years my wife still can't out shoot me, but does keep me around to lift heavy objects when she is landscaping. I open the occasional stuck jar as well. :)

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I've always been told that something to do with the way their shoulders and collarbones are gives women a natural advantage with rifles and shotguns... something about the bone shape or orientation (don't go there!)

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I'd love to train my wife to shoot a gun but unfortunately she's not interested. I just can't understand how any human being can't be interested in shooting guns. If she was ever accosted by a thug she'd probably whoop his ass anyway....she's a tuff old bird.........like a goose!

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    My wife surprised me when she finally decided to shoot. Her dad has always had guns, but she never would shoot so he was equally surprised. We both know not to **** her anymore.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Didn't see THIS thread, huh? ;)

I've always been told that something to do with the way their shoulders and collarbones are gives women a natural advantage with rifles and shotguns... something about the bone shape or orientation (don't go there!)

Maybe, but it's rare that I see a newbie female shooter stepping into the firearm with a decent posture. Most have that awful arched back and stance of uncertainty. As if they are moving themselves into position rather than the gun.

prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    this is the second time I took my wife out. I'm trying to see which of my toys she would like to keep for herself. She seems to gravitate to my ruger 22/45 with the pac lite barrel. I am trying to make her appreciate a .380 with at least a little more punch if she does get into a bind. She finds the recoil on my 1911 a little too strong for her to handle

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I just bought a reloader so I could afford to keep up with my wife and her 1911. She just loves that thing!!!

I get to shoot more as well since she enjoy's it as much as I do.....it's a win, win situation. And yes she can out shoot me.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Took my wife for the first time to the range - just starting shooting pistols as a family and she out shot both my sons with our Mark 3!!!

Gottta get her a wheel gun now!

Cool! My wife shoots very accuratly when we go, but getting her out to the range is like pulling teeth.

Top Bottom