• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    Hello fellow INGO'ers my truck was broken into today. I had run to Castleton over lunch to buy some epoxy at Hobbytown. In the 10-11 minutes that I was in the store, a car pulled up beside mine, smashed my drivers side window and took my backpack. They then pulled forward and did the same thing to the SUV behind my truck.

The only thing I could tell from the footage was that the vehicle was a light colored, possibly silver car with a black rear bumper.

I will pay a reward to anyone who provides information about the location of this vehicle.

Thank you.

i am working on getting pictures uploaded.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Those parking lot videos are basically useless aren't they? I've viewed a few for b&E in our parking lot at work and the only thing you can see is that somebody driving something wearing something stole something and then left. Good luck!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Hello fellow INGO'ers my truck was broken into today. I had run to Castleton over lunch to buy some epoxy at Hobbytown. In the 10-11 minutes that I was in the store, a car pulled up beside mine, smashed my drivers side window and took my backpack. They then pulled forward and did the same thing to the SUV behind my truck.

The only thing I could tell from the footage was that the vehicle was a light colored, possibly silver car with a black rear bumper.

I will pay a reward to anyone who provides information about the location of this vehicle.

Thank you.

i am working on getting pictures uploaded.

I hope you never find it because it exploded two minutes later.

I also hope the explosion threw your backpack a safe distance from the fire, none of the contents were damaged and it finds its way back to you tomorrow.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I live in Castleton. I'll keep an eye out. If you can, still plan to upload the pictures. The apartments around here bring in a shady bunch. Unfortunately, I live in the apartments too, and break-ins to both cars and apartments happen frequently around here. It happened to my sister too, same narrative and all. Smashed her truck window and grabbed her boyfriend's backpack on the floorboard while they were in a restaurant.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He's looking for the vehicle, I hope it and the responsible occupants met karma head on.

It ll makes sense now...to quote the great Lloyd Bridges: " looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Anyhoo,

Just once I had a messenger bag stolen out of my car. Besides the bag itself (which I had gotten free), the thief scored 2 Business Ethics textbooks from an IWU class I was teaching and my notes for a lecture on the same.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It ll makes sense now...to quote the great Lloyd Bridges: " looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Anyhoo,

Just once I had a messenger bag stolen out of my car. Besides the bag itself (which I had gotten free), the thief scored 2 Business Ethics textbooks from an IWU class I was teaching and my notes for a lecture on the same.

Just a hint of irony there, I love it!

Top Bottom