• ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Rules for Restaurants :

Do to some in the audience who are suffering from a terrible case of panty-twist, I have taken down this thread and will join the Kumba-ya Club and promise to only write happy-happy-joy-joy posts from now on, I swear to Beaver Cleaver!

Sure you will. It'll be your first one yet.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    "#5 – Yes, I keep using the term waitress, the feminine pronoun, I don’t like other men bringing me food. I do not tip male “waitresses” – I don’t care if they are working for a living I don’t want them here bringing me food and asking if I need anything. I don’t care if you think this is old fashioned, Neanderthal, politically incorrect or whatever. Women bring Men food - Men hunt the food, Women prepare and serve it. Twenty years of P.C. contamination cannot undo half a million years of Darwinian evolution and the resulting hard wired instincts. Hire cute, friendly waitresses that are competent and pleasing to the eye - and maybe I will come back and spend more money at your restaurant." Source Rules for Restaurants - April, 2012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I took offense to this as a competition cook. I don't know if you can call it being sexist if it is to your own gender. I know plenty of men who can cook, myself included. Judging by my trophy collection, my food isn't horrible.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Rules for Restaurants :

Do to some in the audience who are suffering from a terrible case of panty-twist, I have taken down this thread and will join the Kumba-ya Club and promise to only write happy-happy-joy-joy posts from now on, I swear to Beaver Cleaver!

original.jpg

Top Bottom