• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Nightowl, you haven't been here long enough to be all witty and insulting. Put in a few thousand posts and then all the popular kids will give you more slack. Don't you know the rules of the internet?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't care.

h7B94CB11

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Original post, as quoted by printcraft in post 131:
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by NightOwl
    The MOST reasonable response so far! I wrote this after a really bad experience down in FL- I thought others might see some humor and a bit of "been there, done that" , but after all of the names insults started flying towards me I guess I was wrong. I'll tone things waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy down from now on.

Edited post, as quoted by me (inadvertently it seems) in post 132:

quote_icon.png
    The MOST reasonable response so far! I wrote this after a really bad experience down in FL- I thought others might see some humor and a bit of "been there, done that" , but after all of the names insults started flying towards me I guess I was wrong. I'll tone things waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy down from now on. We'll keep INGO boring!

Don't insult my intelligence. I guess sometimes first impressions are accurate.

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    Original post, as quoted by printcraft in post 131:
    quote_icon.png
    The MOST reasonable response so far! I wrote this after a really bad experience down in FL- I thought others might see some humor and a bit of "been there, done that" , but after all of the names insults started flying towards me I guess I was wrong. I'll tone things waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy down from now on.

Edited post, as quoted by me (inadvertently it seems) in post 132:
    quote_icon.png

Don't insult my intelligence. I guess sometimes first impressions are accurate.

I really meant yours was the most reasonable response so far. :patriot: The rest of the post was directed at all of the attackers that have been hurling insults at me for the last 24 hours.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Did not realize skins were so thin around here.

Welp, nows you knows.. :draw:

Personally, I thought the original post was fine. I like reading things like that. I agreed with more than I disagreed with. But apparently, you ruffled some feathers around here, and so it's best you crawl into a hole for awhile, and then come back out with a different avatar so no one remembers you.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The post was directed at "the restaurant industry", do consider yourself to be "the restaurant industry"?

Are you serious? You didn't EXPECT people to call you out for posting a "holier than thou" tantrum??? If it was directed at the restaurant industry then why would you post it on a public forum that has nothing to do with restaurants? Just because something isn't directed specifically at me doesn't mean I don't think it's insulting. If I hear a man screaming at his wife, calling her every name in the book and some that I think he just made up I will find that insulting. I will think that man is a colossal douche. If I see someone exhibiting blatant discrimination due to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc I find that insulting. It sickens me. Your rant targeted pretty much every person who works in the food service industry whether you intended it or not. And I do know that many of us here on INGO have worked in such places before or are close to people who have. You basically inadvertently insulted a lot of this forum in one post. Kudos to you

Edit: I actually DO agree with a few (very few) things in the OP. However, the way they were worded makes you sound like a big jerk. Maybe you're actually a really nice, awesome person, but that post makes people think the opposite

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    The only "attitude" I have is with the small minority of posters on here who have chosen to attack me personally and falsely accuse me of plagiarism- IT'S CALLED SELF DEFENSE! "My Restaurant Rant" was obviously NOT directed at anyone personally here INGO, but the minority of trolls that infest this and all other forums who thought they saw an opprotunity fling some of their monkey-dung and look cool between T.V. commercials. If defending myself gets me banned, THEN SO BE IT!...(I'm sure the sun will still rise tommorow)... I will ALWAYS defend myself!

Self defense of your db reputation is an admiral trait and we're so thankful for it.

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    Are you serious? You didn't EXPECT people to call you out for posting a "holier than thou" tantrum??? If it was directed at the restaurant industry then why would you post it on a public forum that has nothing to do with restaurants? Just because something isn't directed specifically at me doesn't mean I don't think it's insulting. If I hear a man screaming at his wife, calling her every name in the book and some that I think he just made up I will find that insulting. I will think that man is a colossal douche. If I see someone exhibiting blatant discrimination due to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc I find that insulting. It sickens me. Your rant targeted pretty much every person who works in the food service industry whether you intended it or not. And I do know that many of us here on INGO have worked in such places before or are close to people who have. You basically inadvertently insulted a lot of this forum in one post. Kudos to you

:chillpill:Wow, now THAT'S a RANT! You sound like you've got some REAL anger issues!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This thread is getting pretty long, and now that the OP has sissied out and edited his 'satirical masterpiece' I'm afraid anyone just now joining the thread may be lost.

Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

407625568.jpg

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    Welp, nows you knows.. :draw:

Personally, I thought the original post was fine. I like reading things like that. I agreed with more than I disagreed with. But apparently, you ruffled some feathers around here, and so it's best you crawl into a hole for awhile, and then come back out with a different avatar so no one remembers you.

No, I never "crawl into a hole" if INGO wants to ban me the sun will still rise tommorow. The ones with the ruffled feathers need to re-evaluate their priorities in life.

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    This thread is getting pretty long, and now that the OP has sissied out and edited his 'satirical masterpiece' I'm afraid anyone just now joining the thread may be lost.

Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

407625568.jpg

Let's see you write something better. Longer than a one line grunt I mean.

Top Bottom