• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Took my Wife' Kids and spouses, MOL and Grandkid to Mongolian BBQ tonight for our daughters b-day (7 people).

Sat close to the bar to watch the Colts game and the Male bartender behind the bar waited on us. He was great and even noticed we brought our oun birthday cake in and brought over extra plates and forks for us. He poured drinks for all the servers and never left us wanting anything. I tipped 30%. I love being waited on by hot chicks, but when I get great service, I don't care.... And the funny thing was the guy made sure I was happy, because he could sense I was paying the bill. "Oldest guy at the table always gets the first and last beer". LOL!

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Waveraider...PLUS 1 !! If you had a good time, and your family did, extending a reward to someone who helped make it all come together is a good thing!!
    Thanks for bringing this back to a more positive response !! :cheers:
    AL

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the kind words Mayor. I read this thread earlier today and thought about it as we were eating. I recommend BD Mongolian BBQ for anyone who wants a great dinner with good atmosphere. And no, I have no interest or dog in the fight of that restaurant.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I learned something about french fries.......

I tip for the level of service.

I eat where I like the food.

I eat at home a lot as we are great cooks and enjoy what we fix.

I tipped my wife the other night.

Just the tip? Just to see how it feels? Lol

OP - You are failing at life if this is a serious perspective. Your view that women should serve you screams mommy issues. Get help with that. You seem too angry. Life is good, life is good, life is good...

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    300_717979.jpg

Just couldn't resist...:evilangel:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If you could only see the amount of my beverage that was just spit out of my mouth in laughter....

Well if you could see it then you would be laughing too and calling me dumb, but yeah, that got a good chortle out of me

Credit goes to Jfed85 for reminding me about this thread.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Always have, never been a problem and I think because of this we have always gotten
    excellent service, and we tipped very well.

I still remember one time that me and my wife, my sister and her husband and two kids ate
    at the old Lonestar in Greenwood (now Famous Daves).

To this day I think the waiter we had provided the best service that I have ever had when
    eating out. I think our bill came to around $120.00 for the six of us and we gave him a tip
    of $50.00.

Before we left I went to the manager and told him about the great service that was provided
    by the waiter. Gave the dude kudo's that I have never given before, and to add a little topping
    to it, I tracked the waiter down to let him know, and shook his hand and slid him another $20,
    told him $50 wasn't enough for what he did.

I have no problems tipping for great service, I do have a problem with crappy service and people
    expecting an obligatory 15% or more for it.

Now you just made that up! Because we all know that only females can be proper servers... ;)

Top Bottom