My response to repealing the 2nd Amendment.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I wish to put an end to women's suffrage. It is cruel, and I don't believe Women need to be put through this any longer. The Eighth Amendment protects Americans from 'cruel and unusual punishment'. Is this not a direct violation of that Amendment? This is a violation of Rights, and we as Americans should not sit idly by and let this happen.

:popcorn2:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    While we're at it, we should ban that highly dangerous chemical, dihydrogen monoxide!
    Ooh, good point. I had completely forgotten about that. It is, without a doubt, THE number one cause of death in the United States. The problem, is that it can cause death in any of its various forms.

In it's liquid form, it can cause death by asphyxiation.
    In it's solid form, it has been shown to reduce the body's temperature to unsafe levels, often causing hypothermia.
    In it's gaseous form, it can cause severe burns, which have been known to lead to death.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :hijack:

Amen brother, preach it.

What is Dihydrogen Monoxide?
    Dihydrogen Monoxide:
    The dangers, uses and potential threats posed by this chemical, Dihydrogen Monoxide, are widespread, and some feel, terrifying. Here is just a small taste of what Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is:

* Some call Dihydrogen Monoxide the "Invisible Killer"
    * Others think dihydrogen monoxide should be Banned
    * Dihydrogen Monoxide is linked to gun violence
    * Dihydrogen monoxide was found at every recent school shooting
    * Athletes use DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE, or DHMO, to enhance performance
    * Dihydrogen Monoxide has been found in our rivers, lakes, oceans and streams
    * Dihydrogen Monoxide is a major component of acid rain
    * Thousands die each year after inhaling dihydrogen monoxide
    * Dihydrogen Monoxide can be deadly
    * Find out the truth about Dihydrogen Monoxide

Learn more about the dangers of DHMO at the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I think we should repeal the 1st Amendment at the same time, that way newspaper editors won't be able to write such :poop: as what was in the Chicago tribune.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

Dihydrogen Monoxide:
    The dangers, uses and potential threats posed by this chemical, Dihydrogen Monoxide, are widespread, and some feel, terrifying. Here is just a small taste of what Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is:

Learn more about the dangers of DHMO at the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division.

:lmfao:

Oh man.. I so needed that. :):

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    I wish to put an end to women's suffrage. It is cruel, and I don't believe Women need to be put through this any longer. The Eighth Amendment protects Americans from 'cruel and unusual punishment'. Is this not a direct violation of that Amendment? This is a violation of Rights, and we as Americans should not sit idly by and let this happen.

:popcorn2:

Don't pick on all women.

Just impeach Boxer, Pelosi, Feinstein and company.
    Can't live with them, can't shoot them, or can we?:do2:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008

Dihydrogen Monoxide:

and you guys are full of it!!:lmfao: actually we all are!!

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Hey, I don't want to get burned b/c I didn't do research on it (I'm not in the searching mood yet), But Ri220, was you first comment made with sarcasm? If not, wasn't/isn't Women's suffrage... thier right to vote? I remember the man show trying to get people to sign a petition to end women's suffrage because it seemed too easy. A good thing with a horrible name. Yes I said good. We need as many people as we can get to vote for the smart(er) candidates, for any office. (we just have to get them to vote for the right smart guy/lady) haha.

P.S. No, I'm not voting for Obunghole

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Hey, I don't want to get burned b/c I didn't do research on it (I'm not in the searching mood yet), But Ri220, was you first comment made with sarcasm? If not, wasn't/isn't Women's suffrage... thier right to vote? I remember the man show trying to get people to sign a petition to end women's suffrage because it seemed too easy. A good thing with a horrible name. Yes I said good. We need as many people as we can get to vote for the smart(er) candidates, for any office. (we just have to get them to vote for the right smart guy/lady) haha.

P.S. No, I'm not voting for Obunghole
    Yes, my first post was made in sarcasm towards those wanting to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Just as Scutter's post about Dihydrogen Monoxide (H2O aka water). I thought that if they could be so dumb as to try to get rid of the protection of one of our Rights, I would remark with ending Women's Suffrage. I also tried to put a negative, media style slant on the topic to make it seem absolutely horrible, but I never once claimed that they were 'suffering'.

:patriot:

Top Bottom