• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M

Marksman2019

That's one heck of a gift! Your old man is going to be one happy camper!

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    That's one heck of a gift! Your old man is going to be one happy camper!

So many of you say that and thank you. I am going to do my old man a solid. But I opened the case twice today to observe it and only "just" didn't call off and hit the range. No intention to take my father's new gun's virginity but it was...hard. Honest question, do you think if I hit walmart and bought him a gift certificate and then showed up with the sig on my hip he would be the wiser? I joke of course. This thing really is gorgeous.

I carry a G21 (open carry, here come the trolls that have not read the article in the sticky). I would choose it all day every day for capacity but $1100 sigs are sexy conversation items/range toys and now I want one. My wife is out of town tomorrow night. Forgiveness is better than permission right? right?? RIGHT??? Someone justify me for a second one so I have an excuse :)

Last edited:

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    It's packed and wrapped, so damned excited for him to open it. I will ask to take a pic of him with it after he opens it to post.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Things like this hold off the "old timers disease" better than anything.
    Probably adds another 5years, maybe more if ammo is included.:):

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    My family all pitched in and bought Dad a Remington R1 1911. It's freaking gorgeous. I should have wrapped it two weeks ago, rather than getting it out and looking at it every other day. Then going through the process of wiping my finger prints off, only to dirty it up again a few days later. My biggest mistake was buying ammo for it... talk about temptation!!!

Top Bottom