• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well, I am trading some gun parts for this little beauty. It's a Smith and Wesson 37-2 .38spl with factory nickle finish. I THINK it dates to the late 1980's, serial number "BFZxxxx". It is in flawless condition, maybe 100rds through it. I do not like the large Uncle Mike's grips. While they are comfortable, they make the pistol less concealable. Hell, I just bought a Kahr Mk9 a couple of months ago for off-duty, do I REALLY need another? For some reason, this little guy has intrigued me. All said and done I'll have around 200 dollars in parts that will be traded, not what they are worth...just what I have in them. I am liking this for a possible pocket gun/back-up.
    37-21.jpg

37-22.jpg

37-23.jpg

37-25.jpg

Last edited:

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    no wonder you posted pictures

That is a piece that is very worthy of some bragging, no wonder you posted the pics.

I agree with a previous poster that I don't ususally like nickel plating on guns, but that one is definitely an exception.

I'm a bit envious, I think we all are.

Terry

XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    Awesome piece there Denny347. I got back into gun collecting and carrying with and older smithy wheel gun and have never been happier about the transaction. I never was into the nickel ones myself but a good friend of mine has gotten a couple almost perfect nickels and I went gaga over them. Bravo ser, bravo.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Ok, I'm officially drooling now. That is beautiful! I've been wanting a revolver for a while now and just haven't found one that "grabs" me. THAT one grabs me. Congrats... very nice. Let me know if you ever want to give it away. :D

Top Bottom