• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Apologies first... these were taken with my phone. A digital camera is on the list... but for some reason gun stuff keeps coming first!

Any discoloration is oil on the slide. The color on the slide is very even and way more impressive in person.

The stipple feels incredible... I'm having a little trouble putting it down... they are a little nervous right now at work... but they know me so... that's a joke.

Now I just need to get it to the range...

:ar15:

:ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Looks great, and those are damn nice phone pics if I say so myself! What is the actual slide color, gray like esrice's gun, or more of an OD? Hard to tell on my monitor here. Also, did you have some kind of magwell enhancement done?

Only thing I might have done differently would be to skip the stippling on the grip tang.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Looks great, and those are damn nice phone pics if I say so myself! What is the actual slide color, gray like esrice's gun, or more of an OD? Hard to tell on my monitor here. Also, did you have some kind of magwell enhancement done?

Only thing I might have done differently would be to skip the stippling on the grip tang.
    Thanks Shooter, it's OD green. Cory was nice enough to compare several brands of coatings to find a decent match to Magpul's OD green while still using something durable. I believe this is Norrell's... and I believe he succeeded.

On the photo's I swear the only PS was on the serial #!

The magwell is factory except for the obvious plug... we discussed the backstrap and how high to go. I decided the higher the better... I'm a sweaty palm kinda guy... lol

Last edited:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Wow, looks awesome. I been thinking my ole 23 could use a face lift. So what did you do exactly and if you dont mind me asking what kind of money are we talking about here

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Looks great I like the green color (Did you do this for St Patricks Day) good luck let us know how the stipling works at the range.
    Ha ha I got it back Monday... but didn't post until today... hmmm, I am part Irish lol

I will certainly let you know how it goes at the range, Thanks!

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Wow, looks awesome. I been thinking my ole 23 could use a face lift. So what did you do exactly and if you dont mind me asking what kind of money are we talking about here
    You can find Nash Gunwerx in the Site Advertisers section I believe or you can PM phylodog on here I'm sure as well. Pricing depends on what you want to have done. I will tell you this I nearly had someone else do the stipple (not nearly as good either in hindsight) for nearly what it cost for the stipple and the makeup!!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WOOOOOOW :thatshot: I had Cory stipple and cerakote my XD to match my Bitone XDM and was very impressed with his work. Wouldnt hesitate recommending him for a second. Cory is the man.

Top Bottom