• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    You said you got the Pearce extensions. Have you put them on yet? I was trying to put the one I got on tonight, but can't get the original base off the mag. Is there a trick to it that I'm just not getting? I've had to put it down, maybe tomorrow it will just pop off after someone gives me the secret. :D

By the way; Jenkin's was out the pearce extensions today:rolleyes::rolleyes: Wonder who bought up all their stock? :):

YouTube - Glock floorplate removal Glock magazine disassembly

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanks BlueEagle, I finally got the baseplate removed and the extension put on tonight. Then I went out and shot my new Baby Glock and loved it. Darn near hit a bullseye on the second shot. What a sweet little gun.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah, I have had exceptional accuracy with both my Glocks, both the used one and the new one.

With my used one, (A G17,) I split a drinking straw down the middle at about 10 yards with the 3rd shot I ever took out of the gun. That one won me dinner.

With my new one, the same friend from last time was there, and I told him I'd shoot a shell casing off of a stick at 10 yards with it within the first 3 rounds, and he declined the bet this time....smart man. ;)

Glad you got the grip extension on. Its a night and day difference from the stock 10 round mags.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Am in the Indy area, bought a Glock 26 3rd generation last Friday. Like it a lot, but want to find a gen4 for myself (my wife is carrying the one above, and I am still carrying my Makarov). Any suggestions on a good place to look for the gen4 Glock 26?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Am in the Indy area, bought a Glock 26 3rd generation last Friday. Like it a lot, but want to find a gen4 for myself (my wife is carrying the one above, and I am still carrying my Makarov). Any suggestions on a good place to look for the gen4 Glock 26?
    Head towards Indy and stop at Bradis in Camby on SR67. Try calling first.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Plainfield Shooting Supply... Bradis ... or Beech Grove Firearms.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

Pop's or what used to be Pop's has a few. IF you decide to go there take some lube and ALOT more money with you than you would expect to spend on a Glock.

Top Bottom