• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    I have always been used to sub par quality knives (flea market type pocket knifes, etc), so when i purchased this Gerber LMF II, I was blown away by the craftsmanship and quality. A little heavier than expected but seems very tough. As a far as a review, I haven't been in the woods or camping but when I do expect a full review. Here are some pics and videos.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cL7rpJuCRWs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cL7rpJuCRWs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    These are very solid! They can be used as a hammer and have a point on the grip end. More of a survival knife, the point is intended to break things such as a wind shield. This even can with a quickie knife to cut cordage or things such as seat belts.

It come with a hard sheath that has a basic sharpener built into it and it ready to carry. I used mine tons until some assbag decided he needed it more than I did and stole it.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    A bring-back AK-bayo as Survival-knife

It has worked for me for years, but I am almost ashamed to admit that it has cut a few nails and Bobb-wahr in those years. I REALLY would like some pro advice on how to sharpen this ChiCom steel. My table-top sharpeners and whet-stones don' touch this steel. Any suggestions, PM me please. Thanks

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    I had heard very good things about this knife, and almost bought one, but eventually I decided on a Rat Cutlery Rat-4. Seems like a very good knife though. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom