• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I recently picked up a Remington 700 VSS 308 from another INGO member and have decided to make it a tacticool sniper rifle. It has a 26 inch heavy barrel, HS Percision stock, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount and a trigger job. I am waiting on A.R.M.S. #22 low QD rings and a Super Sniper 10x42 side focus scope that I just bought. After I get the rifle put together all I need is some ammo! I will post some pics and if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

DSC02547.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I've got the same Sendero only in a .270. It's a tack driver. Blew a muskrat completely out of the water with it. Was the coolest thing EVER! Wish I had it on video.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Pretty nice rifle. I didn't know it was on his list of trade items or I would have had it! Lol. I have a 700 PSS in 308 and an SPS in 223. The PSS is a great shooter. I'm wanting a different stock for the SPS but I think it'll do until I find one. I want the B&C stock that Tyler put on his rifle. Did you say you had rings coming? I have some here if you don't. I also picked up a Savage 110 4x4 from a friend a while back. it's a 20" HB 223. We need to go shoot sometime. I'll get the mag over to ya by Wed. Enjoy your rifle, it's a nice one.

Gray Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Good looking rig Joe.That thing is going to shoot good.I will save any new beavers for you.Once you get her up and running you might want to find a good load w/Black Hills ammo.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Hey I have a spare scope and rings set up for my PSS that you can "Borrow" until yours comes in if you want. I use a similar mount so it should fit right on.

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    I am waiting on A.R.M.S. #22 low QD rings and a Super Sniper 10x42 side focus scope that I just bought.

I just got the exact same scope for my Remington 03A3. Absolutely love it. I have Redfield medium/standard rings, and there is 1mm clearance between the bolt and the ocular.

I don't know how high your bolt turns, or how low your A.R.M.S. rings are, but I'm just warning you...

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Lookin good,
    I just got notified my rifle will be in the mail this week. We will have to go sight them in :)

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    the cheek piece is the shizz, it's what I have on my .308. karsten is the man.

I really like the cheek piece but will prolly go with the pack for now (when I get more $). In the future I may do both and switch it out every once in a while.

I just got the exact same scope for my Remington 03A3. Absolutely love it. I have Redfield medium/standard rings, and there is 1mm clearance between the bolt and the ocular.

I don't know how high your bolt turns, or how low your A.R.M.S. rings are, but I'm just warning you...

I think I'm good on clearance, that scope base should have it sitting pretty high.

Hey I have a spare scope and rings set up for my PSS that you can "Borrow" until yours comes in if you want. I use a similar mount so it should fit right on.

Thanks for the offer but it wont be long before I get the scope now! Any money I have left over will go towards ammo.:ar15:

Top Bottom