• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Congrats on the new sig. I just purchased my third Sig today a P226 Blackwater Tactical. This is my second 226, have the other in 40sw and the other is a 556. The sigs just felt right in my hand once I picked it up. No problems, always when bang!

You heard Sig quit making those right? Actually they quit making anything with the BlackWater logo on it. Well they're going to fill current orders/back orders, but after that, they're done. I'm going be holding onto mine for a long time.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You heard Sig quit making those right? Actually they quit making anything with the BlackWater logo on it. Well they're going to fill current orders/back orders, but after that, they're done. I'm going be holding onto mine for a long time.

Yep those will go up in price. Just like the "Sport" line of pistols did. And if their QC continues to go down the crapper every old sig is going to be worth a pile of gold.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i traded a colt revolver on a 239 years ago and i dont regret it one bit he was asking 450 on the used 239 and i gave 30.00 to boot, but at the last gunshow i went to i saw a USED p239 for 750.00

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    SigKarma002.jpg

Tell me Sigs don't rock!!!! Sexed up p6 purchased from member OneBadV8 at the 10:00 position. 239 in .40 at the 1:00 position. Also purchased from an INGO member. 229 two step in .22 AND .40 at the 4:00 position, and last but certainly not least, an old school 226 in 9mm purchased from a little old retired LEO on the Sigforum who only shot it in competition when his 1911 was in the shop.

:ingo:

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Can't go wrong with a Sig. I have 3 and really shoot well with all of them. Triggers are very smooth. A little pricey, but well worth the extra $$.

You get what you pay for.

Top Bottom